Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Damn. A lot of you give up too quick. Willing to shell out 3, 350 for a pair. Have we not learned that there are bound to be restocks? Either from cancelled orders or surplus.
How bout this. I do your work for you and you pay me the difference of the price you were going to pay and how much you actually paid.
History always repeats itself.
Patience can be a mutha but oh so rewarding. Don't give up that hard earned money so easily. If anything take the L, be more prepared for the next release, and be ready to strike when you find a deal (not 2, 3x MSRP).
Don't be a chump.

I'll be a chump, lol. I'm not the "sneakerhead" I once was. 70 pairs of shoe boxes in my room and all that. Those days are behind me. I look at the future releases and I really don't care, I just want the stuff I've been missing the last few years and doubles of the pairs that I did get. So let me have my 20 favorite pair of sneakers so I can move on with my life, lol.

I have listened to the calm people here though, if I'm going to pay 300, I can pay 300 in a few months or so, no need to do it right now. I wouldn't be wearing the shoes anytime soon anyway. I know I didn't work hard enough...because I'm at work...working too many hours o make sure I have money for this crap.

I just made an account to give a big shoutout to that dude who posted the FNL mobile site. Came thru for me 3 times. All 3 confirmed shipments.

the site changed from the site that I used to order.  The site that I used allowed international shipping, at least thats what I read.  But now, the site redirects you to milk-skate.com, which states that they don't allow international shipping,  The link that I used was posted earlier which was, milkskate.com.  I'm not sure if this helps, but thats what I've got so far.  I will post further information as I get it, hopefully tomorrow.

What's the best way to prepare for the restock?  I just hope NDC sends a restock tweet out.  Also, any suggestions on people to follow to get information without having to refresh NT?   Don't know how to get alerts from kicks deals for instance.  

What's the best way to prepare for the restock?  I just hope NDC sends a restock tweet out.  Also, any suggestions on people to follow to get information without having to refresh NT?   Don't know how to get alerts from kicks deals for instance.  

I kept getting a error message saying my card number was invalid. I tried 3 times according to my Paypal. The first transaction went through it looks like and the second two times got cancelled. I spoke to the lady and she said the charges will fall off my card in 24-48 hours. Its obviously been 48 hours though

The paypal address is verified though
Well, you just said that your first transaction went through..

So those other two times that they charged you will get cancelled (don't worry), but I would call them back tomorrow and see what's up with your order that went through, all Bred XI's from FNL ship out tomorrow.

Actually a lot of FNL orders were shipped on Friday, something that I'm shocked about. I should receive mine on Thursday the 27th.

You can't prepare for something this unexpected. 

Actually a lot of FNL orders were shipped on Friday, something that I'm shocked about. I should receive mine on Thursday the 27th.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Did you choose ground shipping? I chose ground shipping and it's getting here 1/3 and I placed my order at 5:30 A.M PST...
mean.gif

Not necessary. However try looking out next time like my mans did. All the extra is unnecessary. Think about that when it comes to someone you care for because everything happens in circles. However, god bless you and i will take what you said cash and ignore it. Thanks again Grape. God bless you as we'll good brother.

Im still praying on a ndc or announced fnl restock

But the closer it gets the more i just wanna swap dude my concords for black n reds

Back
Top Bottom