Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Forgive me if not cause I don't know, but is the Cool Grey going to be the XI next year, or do the Columbias finally make the cut?  Or is JB going to release another colorway? What are the rumors?

Stealth Foams have not left my feet.  They're literally the perfect beater.  If someone is willing to trade you a pair with no cash on top do it in a heartbeat.
Are they as durable as when they first came out back in the day? I remember the dude at finishline running his key over them to show me how they don't even scratch. I bought the pros to ball in that year and they held up but the bottom started coming up a little. Too bad because the upper was still flawless

reseller point of view :lol:
2012-13 sneakerhead :x
reseller point of view :lol:
2012-13 sneakerhead :x
You guys took that wrong. I'm no reseller I already make good money in my day job. I collect shoes, mostly ones I've had in the past. I played ball in school in foams as well as xi's so I have love for both. I wear 99% of my shoes but there's a few pairs I like to display in my office. I have a pair of xi to wear so I'm wondering if I should display my extra pair or trade for stealth

Forgive me if not cause I don't know, but is the Cool Grey going to be the XI next year, or do the Columbias finally make the cut?  Or is JB going to release another colorway? What are the rumors?

doubt it will it be will CGs . they just came out 2 years ago. Columbias is the rumor but nothing is in stone yet

Picked up two dif sizes because I wasn't sure which would fit.. if one doesn't fit my friend who happens to be that size asked if he can buy it off me without me killing his wallet.. what's a fair price if you sell to a friend? I was thinking since I paid $210 w/shipping and tax, that something like $250 is ok.. or am I going to soft?

This is how we think these days?

You got a grandfather you can flip them to for $300?

doubt it will it be will CGs . they just came out 2 years ago. Columbias is the rumor but nothing is in stone yet
I kind of thought the same thing about the Columbias since the Breds were released in the 11/12 pack; I thought columbias would get the thumbs up for this year.  It's hard to say.

I'm not a foamhead but more of a sneakerhead that likes all valuable kicks. Foams like the Galaxy and Ones just exploded in value. I wonder if the stealths will do the same

Should get Kanye to rock some payless, this guy will be running to camp in front of Payless

This is how we think these days?
You got a grandfather you can flip them to for $300?

that dude asking how much to flip to a friend.Dumbest question in recent memory

what does one do if they charged your CC but order didnt go through?
Call your credit card company and they will refund the transaction and get their money from them. Most Credit card companies have a 30 day purchase satisfaction policy. You can claim bad service for almost anything and get your money back. They do not pay the company right away it takes days to issue them funds to them, even though it shows up on your statement. 

Should get Kanye to rock some payless, this guy will be running to camp in front of Payless
Not quite bro I only buy shoes I have owned or balled in in the past. I don't care what kanye rocks. I've balled in both the foams and xi's back in my school days so I have love for both

Not quite, I only buy shoes I've balled in or owned in the past. I dont care what kanye wears. I've balled in both the foams and xi in the past in school so I have love for both. I know my ID on this forum is new but I've been around for a loooong time. I'm old lol

Last edited:
Merry Christmas my G's, hopefully my NDC order updates tomorrow and I get both the NDC and Size? pairs next week.

My 2nd pair of Playoffs get here tomorrow... Whichever pair has the most quality control issues gets thrown in the rotation immediately :smokin

Congrats!  Still searching for my first pair of 2012s.  I thought about camping out, but Thursday night's weather made that an easy decision.  Ended up taking my chances online and lost, so I'm still looking!

Breds from the 11/12 pk were garbage quality so JB had to redo those (big difference) :lol:
Columbia's better make a comeback.

What was so wrong with the CDP's aside from the 23 peeling from the back? I've worn mine a handful of times and they're still crispy. No peeling from 23 (yet) either. Comfort-wise they were ok too.

Back
Top Bottom