Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Ups been bugging with the shipping times
Just spoke to a  UPS rep and a manager and setup a tracer on my package, My arrival scan was 12/22 in TN and it hasn't been updated since then.  The manager and rep both insisted that my shipping method is ground and due to the holiday they should be shipping out ground pkgs tonight.  Idk how much truth there is to that but that's been my experience thus far.  Wondering if a UPS employee pulled a jack move and made a quick 350-400 dollar craigslist come up.  

Last edited:
props to you for gettin that much for em but my main gripe is why people would spend that much and not even try to find a 2001 pair maybe even OGs for less than that.

Very valid point. The CDP's were just bad, stiff around the ankles and all. The 2001 were so clean, but like you said an OG pair woul dhave been easilly attainable at or around that price range.

UPS changed my tracking info to Scheduled For Early Delivery On:Thursday, 12/27/2012, By End of Day :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
UPS my tracking info changed to Scheduled For Early Delivery On:Thursday, 12/27/2012, By End of Day :wow: :pimp:

This.

img8139.gif

Last edited:
lololol.  Im fairly Jealous of ya'll! mines still says arrival scan in Indianapolis on 12/23 at 6:36 pm. and hasnt been updated since! I Keep checking the ups site to see if its updated! But im happy for all my fellow NT'ERS who have gotten theirs!

Just spoke to a  UPS rep and a manager and setup a tracer on my package, My arrival scan was 12/22 in TN and it hasn't been updated since then.  The manager and rep both insisted that my shipping method is ground and due to the holiday they should be shipping out ground pkgs tonight.  Idk how much truth there is to that but that's been my experience thus far.  Wondering if a UPS employee pulled a jack move and made a quick 350-400 dollar craigslist come up.  

Possibly because of the CHRISTMAS holiday and the storm half our country just went through...stop whining, get over it, and enjoy the wait. We're all doing it.

Possibly because of the CHRISTMAS holiday and the storm half our country just went through...stop whining, get over it, and enjoy the wait. We're all doing it.
I was responding to a fellow NTer with a similar concern.  No ones whining, look through the thread half the posts are the same, the fact that you quoted me shows me you're a Punk and said something to me and not an admin whom I had quoted which lacked any info.  I was simply passing on information told to me by UPS in hopes it would maybe provide an answer to other members.  ***** with that talk, did you even read my post, I ACKNOWLEDGED THE HOLIDAY IN MY POST

My last pair from Shelta arrived today. Smooth transaction. I don't know if someone had a bad experience with them before, but mine got here BEFORE NDC and a day early. All in all, I'll definitely cop from them again.

Last edited:
Ok so my friend is going to seoul and then hong kong for new years.
Where could i tell him to go to get these? And how much american would it cost?
Any HELP IS APPRECIATED NT

considering these were a GR he could prob walk into any retailer with a nike/jordan account

and theyll prob still have plenty of sizes

I measure my foot size at foot locker and it was clearly a 12.0 but when I tried on my breds at size 12 they felt a little big. Did anyone have the same problem?

SportieLA wants 320 with tax. Man don't think i'll ever do business there again. Can't knock the hustle though

Back
Top Bottom