Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yo I'm freakin love dis thread.

First it was that 731balla, then young papi, deer earlier today, and now abs 
roll.gif

Oh man..

Last edited:
It looks like some people scored because I didn't give out the site or the link and the site I had already got cleaned out. Would you guys prefer riddles like the concord thread last year? LOL

My bad yall goodlook..got thru for my size 11...vatrefund for 208.
Hahahaha you gotta be kidding me?!?  This guy has got to be 13, 14 years old.  **** here with this.  "I don't mess with those high priced shady UK sites."  LOL "hope this lame gets hit with customs"  LOL this same lil d bag was lying about JJ releases in the stealth foams and thunder 4's thread.  Go back to ISS.

These guys was braggin bout the restock n not tellin...mite as well keep it to yourself or pm your people...but to throw it in our faces. ..grime

My bad yall goodlook..got thru for my size 11...vatrefund for 208.
Hahahaha you gotta be kidding me?!?  This guy has got to be 13, 14 years old.  **** here with this.  "I don't mess with those high priced shady UK sites."  LOL "hope this lame gets hit with customs"  LOL this same lil d bag was lying about JJ releases in the stealth foams and thunder 4's thread.  Go back to ISS.
isnt that life though? you usually dont give a damn about someone until they do you a favor?

I AM DEAD HAHAHA 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hahaha I love this response.  Put him on that list, at least he's not a liar.
@
What did I lie about...that jj wasnt gettin em at 12? F out of here...u know how many 1st posts were arebjj getting these....I was throin the lames off....

N if u read my username ud kno im 26 smart guy...

Ethug...insulting people...u a lil girl

Am I crazy that I bought these to wear everyday? I see all these posts about storing them in the closet or on the shelf or whatever. I want to rock these till they fall apart. Oh well I'm going to enjoy these shoes to the fullest.
Same hear, I'm gonna wear mine like crazy. I'm a wait till the hype dies down though, because people are thirsty where I live, especially the school I go to! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom