Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The dry selling buying trading needs to stop. This thread will be locked if it continues.

Use the legit check/pricing thread instead.

I was able to pick up a last Men size at the mall yesterday...I was very surprised to see a pair left on the counter. Sold it and shipped it out yesterday to my nephew out in Texas for retail
smokin.gif
what size were there? and what city was the mall in?

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/Tinker_706/ab71ec767dfd3aa3a7fefa58660ab7ec.jpg

Tried to upload but could not....anyway. Found some air max from plato's closet for $6 and noticed the date was good for the Nike 2 year defect policy. I sent them back, they sent me the voucher for 170. So really I paid $6 for the air max, $8 for shipping them back. So that makes the Bred XI's only $40 out of my pocket.

bruh ****** the system :lol:

Being on the westcoast (san francisco), with ground shipping, during several holiday = 2 week delivery lol. Won't see my FNL pair till next week, 1/3!

Where the f is my size? pair though..
if its not here by thursday, opening that good ole' paypal claim.

but honestly errybody on the eastcoast should have theirs tomorrow since USPS is delivering. 
I always wonder how companies that don't provide shipping do with with PayPal claims. I mean PayPal almost always sides with the buyer and tracking is like the only defense sellers have so how do these companies prove that they actually shipped the shoes?

My pair from urban industries has been "with delivery courier" for 3 days at a location 5 min away from my house. Anyone in a similar scenario? They are bring delivered by dhl.

Where the f is my size? pair though..
if its not here by thursday, opening that good ole' paypal claim.

but honestly errybody on the eastcoast should have theirs tomorrow since USPS is delivering. 
I always wonder how companies that don't provide shipping do with with PayPal claims. I mean PayPal almost always sides with the buyer and tracking is like the only defense sellers have so how do these companies prove that they actually shipped the shoes?

stop giving scumbags ideas.. :smh:

awesome pick up. still looking for 9.5 size too. cool.
lol im now on a hunt for a 9.5 to. I asked my lil bro before rd if he wanted a pair and he said no, than when my pairs came in he said he wants one now.  It sucks because i had so many opportunities to buy a 9.5.

lol im now on a hunt for a 9.5 to. I asked my lil bro before rd if he wanted a pair and he said no, than when my pairs came in he said he wants one now.  It sucks because i had so many opportunities to buy a 9.5.

Damn that sucks. Maybe you should of bought the 9.5 anyways just in case.

Back
Top Bottom