Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Im bout to pay a reseller 325 for these:\   Yes I really wanted these this much and Almost convinced prices on these will not go down but only go up.  So time to get raped

if you got enough money go for it but if you need to pay bills I say don't do it

You guys filing Paypal claims for packages that have been shipped are idiots. Overseas sites will stop shipping to the US.

I agree. I mean people still waiting should just give it a little more time and be patient. They are coming from overseas and have to get through a lot more to get here. I dunno if it's a bunch of new people here on NT or people who ordered for the first time, but many have been successful ordering overseas from Eurosites including myself. Don't mess this up for us as even with them, it's still hard to obtain a big release like this. Plus it's not fair to the Overseas shops. PATIENCE is the key word.

Last edited:
@dkeso. Yes sir! My pairs had glue stains all over the upper cloth. I knew I was blessed to actually get 2 pairs so I just picked off the glue with tweezers

You guys filing Paypal claims for packages that have been shipped are idiots. Overseas sites will stop shipping to the US.

Agreed! And its annoying af. You'd think ppl would understand that ordering from 1. Overseas 2. During the holidays would.3. Cause a delay in shipment. Hell ppl on commercial airlines are catching delays left and right so mail/packages are no different.

If soleheaven can get shoes to us in less than 4 days...then what is the fecking problem here?

If you want your shoes faster and want a tracking number then stop being cheap and upgrade your shipping.

Size? and CT were doing people a favor and shipped from the UK for FREE.

SH charged $23 for shipping, SIze? and CT were free. There's a reason why SH is faster.

That's the problem you don't get.

Last edited:
Met a guy on ebay who has two pairs of Bred XIs. puts one pair on ebay and the starting bid was $375 . I see that he lives in my area so i decide to hit him up. turns out no one bid on the shoes. I offer him a local meet up for $250....Bout to go pick them up in a few 
smokin.gif

Some shops sell based on what their comfirmed shipment is, so they will take the online order and as soon as their shoes arrive repackage and get them out to you. Even if they shipped immediately once the kicks get to customs, the website no longer controls it...all these delays and destroyed boxes are not their fault.

Add in the number of packages traveling through the port this time of the year...

Don't use overseas sites if you are the nervous type or impatient....or chip up and upgrade your shipping

Side note...my homeboy in Germany is in Munich for New Years so he hit the Snipes store up yesterday to see what they had...I asked him to check with mgt why they stopped shipping to the US....PayPal claims, constant complaints, and lots shipments going missing because they were getting left on the doorsteps and people were saying they never got them was part of the reason.

Last edited:
If soleheaven can get shoes to us in less than 4 days...then what is the fecking problem here?

If you want your shoes faster and want a tracking number then stop being cheap and upgrade your shipping.

SH charged $23 for shipping, SIze? and CT were free. There's a reason why SH is faster.

You just caught a body!

Don't use them if you are the nervous type or impatient....or chip up and upgrade your shipping
Side note...my homeboy in Germany is in Munich for New Years so he hit the Snipes store up yesterday to see what they had...I asked him to check with mgt why they stopped shipping to the US....PayPal claims, constant complaints, and lots shipments going missing because they were getting left on the doorsteps and people were saying they never got them was part of the reason.

Figures :smh:

Just noticed that my pair has a hairline cut near the toe box. Its not a deep cut and you can only see it if you're really close so w/e I guess.

i just took my pairs out of the box looked at them real quick and they seemed perfect to me.. didn't get a chance to put them under a microscope yet  
nerd.gif

I just had a dude text me one of the most funniest trades ever... DS bred 11's for some Olympic 6's a shoe that i honestly want....but he says with no cash involved and wants me to overnight them to Dallas from DC man is this dude smoking crack or what I swear i hate dealing with children....Plus he sends me a pic and the heels are dirty as hell and he swears they're DS....yeah there DS alright "dirty as sh*t" 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom