Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The sarcasm in here is LOFTY!
laugh.gif

Heads up to you NTers. Watch out for those Early Release pairs. If your looking for size swaps, there are guys w/ pairs whos boxes can't fit the red shields. just wanted to give you all a heads up and watch out for these clowns...:smh:

Very important !! Those guys are just waiting to clean up those early release air Joqdan's, Lol. be real careful guys ! You never know, be extra picky about tagged pics. You don't want an air Joqdan pair. Instead of an r you get a Q !! LOL believe that !!

Last edited:
There will always be ignorant people who take the risk, including a buddy of mine who was dumb enough to cop a pair of Cool Grey 11's recently from one of those Chinese sellers. When he showed me the shoes, I could tell right away that they are fake. The patent leather was improperly cut and the icy sole looked glossy and crystal clear, with no signs of yellowing. There's no way a pair of 2 year old Cool Grey's would not show any yellowing. To those who say that the Space Jam's in that video are an early release pair, you're wrong. An early release pair would show yellowing on the soles, probably more so than a normal release pair; instead of no yellowing at all. My assumption is that the factories that are authorized by Nike to produce Air Jordan's continue to do so even after Nike had ceased production of them, thus creating those pairs sold on that Chinese site. No matter how high quality the material is on those shoes, they are still fake because they weren't authorized by Nike. High quality fakes are no different than low quality fakes. They're still FAKE. C'mon people, don't get fooled.
Not disagreeing with you but if the same people make the same shoe from the same material how does it make it "fake"? Just because nike didn't take it and sell it for 20x what it took to produce it? They're not fake they're just not authorized.. Just like a bootleg cd isn't fake it's just unauthorized. Same product without permission

Not disagreeing with you but if the same people make the same shoe from the same material how does it make it "fake"? Just because nike didn't take it and sell it for 20x what it took to produce it? They're not fake they're just not authorized.. Just like a bootleg cd isn't fake it's just unauthorized. Same product without permission
there are a lot of "b-grade" "fake" pairs that are very spot on, in terms of looking legit (only way of telling is by looking at the production tags). but i think the OP was talking about a blatant fake pair.

Last edited:
Tired of hearing this wack *** argument, if nike didn't make it. Its fake, phony, fugazi.

Even one of my own guys was walking around in a pair since august and they aren't the same quality or materials.

Theres a video of a guy pulling the sole of an early release pair with his hand.

Now i know JB quality hasn't been the best lately but i can't pull the sole off my shoes with my bare hands.

I just had a dude text me one of the most funniest trades ever... DS bred 11's for some Olympic 6's a shoe that i honestly want....but he says with no cash involved and wants me to overnight them to Dallas from DC man is this dude smoking crack or what I swear i hate dealing with children....Plus he sends me a pic and the heels are dirty as hell and he swears they're DS....yeah there DS alright "dirty as sh*t" :smh:

maybe this dude really means DS "dirty shoes". Hahaha.

A bootleg is fake by definition. A bootleg cd isn't a genuine, it's counterfeit. Counterfeit items are fake. Doesn't matter if it's made the same place or not. If it doesn't have the Issuers seal of approval it's fake. It's like that quote from American Gangster

: "Brand names mean something, Nicky. Consumers rely on them to know what they’re getting. They know the company isn’t going to try to fool them with an inferior product. They buy a Ford, they know they’re gonna get a Ford. Not a ******' Datsun. Blue Magic that's a brand name; Like Pepsi, that's a brand name. I stand behind it, I guarantee it. They know that even if they don’t know me any more than they know the chairman of General  Mills."

Last edited:

A bootleg is fake by definition. A bootleg cd isn't a genuine, it's counterfeit. Counterfeit items are fake. Doesn't matter if it's made the same place or not. If it doesn't have the Issuers seal of approval it's fake. It's like that quote from American Gangster

: "Brand names mean something, Nicky. Consumers rely on them to know what they’re getting. They know the company isn’t going to try to fool them with an inferior product. They buy a Ford, they know they’re gonna get a Ford. Not a ******' Datsun. Blue Magic that's a brand name; Like Pepsi, that's a brand name. I stand behind it, I guarantee it. They know that even if they don’t know me any more than they know the chairman of 
General 
Mills."

Well played sir

maybe this dude really means DS "dirty
shoes". Hahaha.

Man that pissed me off then when I asked ole boy to send the pics it took damn near 15 mins only to come back with some sh*t he pulled off Instagram

Last edited:
there are a lot of "b-grade" "fake" pairs that are very spot on, in terms of looking legit (only way of telling is by looking at the production tags). but i think the OP was talking about a blatant fake pair.

you do know the later release from the china sellers have all the same dates as the legit pairs..

just saying.. they are straight from factory.

until there is 100% solid proof, they arent fake. just shady

W

you do know the later release from the china sellers have all the same dates as the legit pairs..

Reminds me of the Space Jam fiasco in the Concord thread last year. Those "afterhour runs" would possibly be copped though. Specifically those Space Jams.

*Kanye shrug*

Man if the mod didn't trip i would serious post the non-sense he sent me...I wanna go to Dallas tonight and Rick Flaire slap the sh*t outta him and his mom for even allowing his slow *** to be on the net without his adult supervision

Whoooooooooooo ! ! LMFAO ! Now that's funny !! Made me LOL

W

Reminds me of the Space Jam fiasco in the Concord thread last year. Those "afterhour runs" would possibly be copped though. Specifically those Space Jams.

*Kanye shrug*

those are straight up frakenstein pairs. authentic materials, made later.

everything else though is made with everything else.

W
*Kanye shrug*

That's a tough one, it's not only about Nikes authorized use. With that "authorized use" or permission whatever it is. That also comes with quality control, so jordan has an R and not a Q ! Maybe not to that extreme but you guys get where I am going with this. It eliminates a lot of flaws and keeps things clean.

Last edited:
Don't know if this was already mentioned but I ordered a pair of GS from Finishline and they told me that they will be refunding my money. Go figure.

Don't know if this was already mentioned but I ordered a pair of GS from Finishline and they told me that they will be refunding my money. Go figure.
So FNL posted and sold phantom pairs?? :wow:
Contact customer service so they can hook you up with a gift card for the mishap

Last edited:
This is what ole boy sent me talking about "man they 100% ds just overnight me your 11's first then I'll ship after I received" now mind you shipping overnight to dallas is roughly $35 $40 plus the shoes are worn my G I was born at night but not last night get real

This is what ole boy sent me talking about "man they 100% ds just overnight me your 11's first then I'll ship after I received" now mind you shipping overnight to dallas is roughly $35 $40 plus the shoes are worn my G I was born at night but not last night get real

he might be scammin yo. dont fall for that

Back
Top Bottom