Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Im very happy with the quality of my pairs, here are some pics:

MentalKicks.com has some in stock.  Not sure if the site is legit, but I saw it on the legit site list on NT.  I see that mental kicks has a few pairs in stock, none over 300.  Base price is 269, but they add a few bucks for some different sizes.  I didn't see anything over 300 though.  I hope that the site is legit, and that perhaps it helps someone that has yet to cop.

take the NT legit list with a grain of salt. its not even updated and a bunch of those sites are early release/china BS

no thank u

MentalKicks.com has some in stock.  Not sure if the site is legit, but I saw it on the legit site list on NT.  I see that mental kicks has a few pairs in stock, none over 300.  Base price is 269, but they add a few bucks for some different sizes.  I didn't see anything over 300 though.  I hope that the site is legit, and that perhaps it helps someone that has yet to cop.

take the NT legit list with a grain of salt. its not even updated and a bunch of those sites are early release/china BS

no thank u
Lol was SDS on there? :smile:

31/12/2012 Your parcel has arrived in the destination countries Postal Site 00

31/12/2012 Your package will be retained by us in anticipation of its release. Postal Site 00

Waiting patiently on my Milkskate pair... I have a feeling I will pay customs :nerd:

Per UPS tracking my shoes have been stuck in Departure Scan Hodgkins, IL since 12/26.. But say schedule delivery by tomorrow.. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Yea me too. In past experience the truck usually shows up to UPS in the middle of the night and they put them on the delivery truck early in the morning. You'll be fine. 

Gotcha, and yea, we are getting more XI lows in 2013... We will basically get Hurricane Katrina'd with the amount of Retros JB is gonna hit us with this year. We haven't seen anything yet. Hope everyone has their pocket game right :smokin

Did you really just turn that into a verb?:smh:

nah I meant there was a restock only in Orlando where the ASG was last year - that's what I didn't understand - like a bunch of spots in Orlando got a Concord restock, but nowhere else?  I don't remember hearing about this...

I think I would honestly always lean towards the Concords I mean I can't turn down that pure look of elegances when the light hits them ************* so right...don't get me me wrong the breds are one hell of a shoe as well. But I'm a concord type of fella

I was there personally at that FA at Florida Mall. It wasn't just the concords that were available then. The Concords, WC 4's, royal blue X's, and 2012 YOTD's were all I remember that were in that FA that they turned into a Jordan store. I didn't cop anything then since I had all of the ones I wanted already.
I think I mis-phrased what I was asking... Not was there a restock of only Concords, but rather was there a restock ONLY in Florida during the 2012 ASG?  I don't remember this from last year.

Back
Top Bottom