Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It's cool not to like a certain shoe that much :lol:

Don't get why dude's always bring up Hype when they don't agree with how someone else view or rank a CW

Last edited:
Im very happy with the quality of my pairs, here are some pics:
eek.gif

The Breds are nice and will wear much better than any other XI due to non yellowing sole, but the og Concords changed the game. I remember when I first saw them back in middle school. I had never seen anything like them. Best shoes of all time IMO

MentalKicks.com has some in stock.  Not sure if the site is legit, but I saw it on the legit site list on NT.  I see that mental kicks has a few pairs in stock, none over 300.  Base price is 269, but they add a few bucks for some different sizes.  I didn't see anything over 300 though.  I hope that the site is legit, and that perhaps it helps someone that has yet to cop.

take the NT legit list with a grain of salt. its not even updated and a bunch of those sites are early release/china BS

no thank u
Lol was SDS on there? :smile:

yes

I haven't received anything from them yet. Payment has been takin out already, but it's only been 4 days.

Supposedly i was charged on my Amex from Kickz on Friday. I don't see it in my account statements online though. I received an order confirmation from Kickz friday but nothing else. What payment did u use and how long did it take to come out?

Supposedly i was charged on my Amex from Kickz on Friday. I don't see it in my account statements online though. I received an order confirmation from Kickz friday but nothing else. What payment did u use and how long did it take to come out?

I got confirmation on Friday also. Payment got taken out same day. I used my Paypal Master Card. I'm sure we will get something in the next few days.

My Pair from NDC coming in tomorrow. Its been a long enough wait. Happy to have em though. Hopefully no problems with quality.

I got confirmation on Friday also. Payment got taken out same day. I used my Paypal Master Card. I'm sure we will get something in the next few days.
Yeah, same with mine. Got my confirmation also friday. Hope to see an update. I am excited with my pair!

Where do you live? the tip of alaska?
roll.gif
Lmao but nah I'm in the same boat and I live in RI.  NDC shipped mine via UPS and according to the UPS site it was only supposed to be a 3 day shipping window but UPS ground didn't move the pkg xmas eve, xmas day, saturdays in general, or NYE nor NYD.    I need to be a UPS employee these guys apparently had a crazy amount of days off that I wasn't lucky enough to have.  

Thanks!
Nikon D5100 and my DIY lightbox I set up this morning, still playing with the light.

Well nice set up, cause they came out amazing. Yes it was plain, but that made it real nice/sharp ! Main focus on the kicks. Pics turned out real nice ! I agree with the best pic yet.

Back
Top Bottom