Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This is how my FNL pair came in the red insert was nearly broken in half.  Thankfully, the shoes were okay.

Now all of my pairs have arrived. :nthat:

Holy ****! That is some foul play, was your package double boxed!? My pair from FNL did.

@Anderson contact FNL CS so you can report the carrier who handled your delivery. Hopefully they hook you up with a courtesy GC/Voucher. Something similar happened to a package from Eastbay and they sent me a GC. Give it a shot with FNL.

The UPS guy came to deliver the shoes today, and seeing that the box has a HUGE finishline logo on it, he POUNDS at the door for a solid 5 minutes, ringing the doorbell. What a great guy for doing that, he said as I saw him, "You don't want to leave these sitting out here. So many people have gotten their shoes stolen right from the doorstep."

Good guy UPS guy: Knew what's up, made sure I got my shoes.

Next time, I'm giving you a tip UPS guy.

Last edited:
I actually think they won't be contacting me or paypal because they suck at communications. If they do, I'll gladly pay for the pair. So I guess I'll wait on selling dude at work his pair till this whole thing blows over. If I end up having to pay, then so be it, and he'll have to buy his 307 dollar pair from Natterjacks. I'll keep the Caliroots pair. Then I'll flip this stupid size pair. I'm over it. Keep it moving. If y'all wanna call me a thief then whatever. I did what I could. The point of the video is to review the Euro sites, mainly Cali on this vid. If you wanna focus on that minute about Size's screw up, then pop some corn and watch it again.

Just seen the video. That crazy how size.co.uk messed up. Def.ly not your fault. I bought 2 pairs from size Seperate orders. Got only confirmation for 1 but got charged for both. Emailed them and got an automated message then they replied to me within the next 24 hours. (Gotta remember the time difference). They confirmed I would be getting both my pairs. Eventually I got my 2 Seperate packages from them 1 days part so I was happy dealing them for the first time. NO FEES AND THE BOX WASN'T HALF BAD. Overall I can cope with them so far. I hope they just take your situation as a warning to fix their response system incase of a immediate cancellation on a order. Instead of just simply stop shipping to the us. Like you said if the ask back for their pair w. no shipping cost to you or ask you to pay for them just do it. If they don't then just keep it

i hate break the news to everybody but if you keep info  to yourselves what are you gonna do ask the shops to not advertise ,people will still find these uk shops ummmmmmmm the world wide web ,twitter facebook,kicksdeal,nicekicks,kicksonfire all them sites tell people of restocks and rds are you gonna ask them to pm people too lol 

LOL at people getting worked up because somebody got a free pair by accident... No where in the video did I feel that he was gloating about a free pair... more of a heads up on how an overseas order would look like. If we are all so morally righteous we would be in India feeding and clothing the poor than to be on this forum telling people the "right thing" to do...

Holy ****! That is some foul play, was your package double boxed!? My pair from FNL did.
Yes, it was.
@Anderson contact FNL CS so you can report the carrier who handled your delivery. Hopefully they hook you up with a courtesy GC/Voucher. Something similar happened to a package from Eastbay and they sent me a GC. Give it a shot with FNL.
That's what I was going to do, but I know that I'm dealing with Finish Line here who never gets back to any of my emails.  I'm also not waiting a freaking hour on hold just to vent to them about my box.  I wish it was NDC or even East Bay since that would definitely work.  Thanks for the info, I'll contact them tomorrow and try.

Last edited:
Got my first pair from NDC yesterday and they were flawless.  That pair is getting put on ice b/c I just found a pair on Ebay from a local seller with good feedback, sent him a message and am meeting up on Sunday/Monday to grab my second pair.  Def. need two pairs of these.  Ended up paying $270 after using my Ebay cashback bucks and at this point, I think that's the best I'm going to find...

Just a heads up regarding communication with size? It's 2013 and they are all over their twitter. I hit up @sizehelpteam , they responded to my tweet and followed me within a few hours so we could DM, and they have responded to all of my questions within a few hours multiple times in the past week. Just giving another option through which to contact them, that they actually seem to respond to. They responded to the emails I sent before I found the twitter page that same night too though, but this was after their restock 5 days after RD so I'm sure their inbox was not quite as full

2 week wait and of course they would be delivered at 7:30pm. Finally got mine in from FNL. Pair is absolutely flawless. Nothing at all wrong. No glue, scratches, jagged midsoles, nothing.

These just got dropped of as well

Glad you got a clean pair JB!... I see them Thunders, send a pair my way :wink:

Last edited:
agreed!  Dude comes up and Everyone Hates or Becomes a Saint save all that ****
I don't think anybody hated on dude, he should have just called it what it was.

I tried multiple times to cancel.

They didn't cancel, i got a refund from paypal and they still sent the shoes.

I'm keeping them.

Nobody would've had anything to say to him but the bsing back and forth about it'll cost too much to return them, going on about his high level of integrity, his mortgage, his car note.

You don't need a reason, excuse or explanation. Just do what you feel.

My SH order I placed on 12/22 hasn't updated tracking since "international shipment release" in Memphis on 12/30.

WTH FedEx

Last edited:
did anybody get charged vat that ordered on sh today and did u get tracking ? they charged me vat so it came to 252 wondering if they can wave it but they havent  responded back yet or sent  tracking they got my money  ,waving the vat fee  would be a plus at this point hopefully no customs

did anybody get charged vat that ordered on sh today and did u get tracking ? they charged me vat so it came to 252 wondering if they can wave it but they havent  responded back yet or sent  tracking they got my money  ,waving the vat fee  would be a plus at this point hopefully no customs

Should of used

Code: VATREFUND

@ Checkout

size 10 up on kickz along with a couple small ones.
Big ups to my dude for looking out on the sizes left over at Kickz.com!! Just copped the last size 10...couldn't be happier. Finally got my Bred's..and yes, I will be rockin on and off the court. These shoes are too beautiful to sit in a box :wink: Now as far as Kickz.com being legit, I have read good stuff bout them but wanted to get some feedback from NT fam. Anyone ever have any bad or strange experiences with Kickz.com? Anything would help at this point.

Back
Top Bottom