Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Congrats bro.
smokin.gif
Probably one of the pairs they were holding for the surprise 2013 restock.

Hey everyone I got some breds today and everything looked legit until I seen the production date

under a month before july

6/13/2012 - 6/29/2012

I posted pics of the shoes and everyone said legit until someone asked me the production date (but he got the same date aswell in champs for 1 of his 5 pairs) so I need help
yea this whole production date thing is weird i got one from june 11- jul 12 and another pair from august - oct both from legit pairs not to sure how much water production date  holds 

NT fam: is the production date of the left pair same as your right pair. Mine are different from each other and i'm kinda bothered by it. The left pair is 7/11/12, the right is 8/8/12

FNL came through.. Just got the call from the Supervisor saying they got me a sz 12 and are going to hold them. Sending me a prepaid label to return the 10.5 they sent me by mistake, and will send the 12 next day air once they see the pair im sending back in transit..:smokin

:nthat:

FNL came through.. Just got the call from the Supervisor saying they got me a sz 12 and are going to hold them. Sending me a prepaid label to return the 10.5 they sent me by mistake, and will send the 12 next day air once they see the pair im sending back in transit..
smokin.gif
Soo they're NOT sold out of them after all..

I sense a re-stock very shortly if they still have Size 12's.

I wish I can get my hands on that 10.5 he sent back I'm trying to avoid my boy going to this boutique called Kicksspott I hate that F'in place

Serious post them time, I bs a lot in these forums. After 1st wear Im happy. Wore them about 6 hours standing, hit a couple bars and they didnt even need a break-in. After the 1st hour didn't even feel like new shoes and I went with my normal size. These will get a spot in regular rotation!

Im thinking the same thing...

fyi

She Said she was doing the same for another customer.. same exact issues, same size and everything.. So looks like they may either have a "reserve" for this kind of issue, or they may have a restock soon...

I was blessed enough to end up with two pairs. Paired the "bad" shoes and the "good" shoes. The "bad" will now be my beaters. The "good" will come out when when the 2022 retros are announced :tongue:

Good luck to everyone still trying to get a pair.

NT fam: is the production date of the left pair same as your right pair. Mine are different from each other and i'm kinda bothered by it. The left pair is 7/11/12, the right is 8/8/12
That's probably from a QC stand point. I used to work QC for Converse and when shoes were flawed at all you made the best pairs by matching right and left shoes of the same size. So when everyone is getting all bothered about the slightest imperfection on a handmade shoe, just remember your pair probably could have or did look worse.

Im thinking the same thing...
fyi
She Said she was doing the same for another customer.. same exact issues, same size and everything.. So looks like they may either have a "reserve" for this kind of issue, or they may have a restock soon...
Yep..restock coming....atleast I hope. I would like a second pair

Serious post them time, I bs a lot in these forums. After 1st wear Im happy. Wore them about 6 hours standing, hit a couple bars and they didnt even need a break-in. After the 1st hour didn't even feel like new shoes and I went with my normal size. These will get a spot in regular rotation!
Same. Wore them for 8 hrs standing yesterday, felt great on the feet.

finally got my 2 pairs from FNL online. took foreveeeeeerrrrrr.... my 9.5 was cool but the 11.5 had scuff marks and glue residue marks..... sad.... damn

The one thing im thinking, that nike told all of their outlets a specific date, to release the leftovers and other pairs. And nike would do the same. I think ndc would be an easier cop on restock,

But omg what luck you will need

Here's an interesting story given the thirst reflected in SH's re-stock. Moved to London from Dubai yesterday. Decide to check out Neal Street in Convent Garden this morning to see a bunch of the UK stores we talk about on this site in person. Was hoping to start building some connections in a new city, find out what the deal is for the January drops, etc...
Low and behold, the first store has BRed 11s in the window. Find this a bit odd, assume it is a display model, but make a mental note to come back after I check out the other stores.
At the last store, I see a size 8 on the wall (stores usually post the smallest size they have in stock as the display model). Ask the dude working there is he's got a 9.5 or 10, yeah no worries. Brings me a pair that's clearly been tried on (was willing to take it), but ask if they've got a fresh pair. They do. At checkout, clerk tells me no refunds, to which I respond "there's no way I'm returning these. Missed out on all the online releases, thought I'd missed out completely."
He's like "oh, we've still got a full size run".

Apparently the game is a bit different in London.

Convent Garden is that spot...but also check out the niketown and footlocker on Oxford street...sometimes can find stuff on sale racks...

I was blessed enough to end up with two pairs. Paired the "bad" shoes and the "good" shoes. The "bad" will now be my beaters. The "good" will come out when when the 2022 retros are announced
tongue.gif

Good luck to everyone still trying to get a pair.
Same here. I decided to keep my "bad" pair and try to sell the good pair tho. I have DS OG's and I just don't need 3 pair of the same shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom