Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Never seen so many people complain about creasing on shoes.  I mean they are going to crease eventually regardless so you might as well just get used to it.  At least be happy you didn't get a pair missing the basketball...

Kickz.com.uk I believe have them for around $260 shipped.
What's the actual FNL link
smokin.gif
The FNL Concord page was active all the way up to when FNL changed their site, which was like 2 months ago. So you could stare at the Concords for about 10 months LOL. It will be the same with these... 

Never seen so many people complain about creasing on shoes.  I mean they are going to crease eventually regardless so you might as well just get used to it.  At least be happy you didn't get a pair missing the basketball...
I think people are more or less comainin about how fast they are creasin, not about the creases actually bein there. Just people expect somethin to hold up without creasin after one wear, especially when we payin $180 at the least for them.

I think people are more or less comainin about how fast they are creasin, not about the creases actually bein there. Just people expect somethin to hold up without creasin after one wear, especially when we payin $180 at the least for them.

Exactly...shoes crease. You won't find me complaining at all...especially since I didn't pay retail for these.

If it were out of the ordinary I might agree.  The fact is though, J's have been creasing for some time now, people still buy them for whatever price JB sells them for and then seem to act surprised when they crease??? For the people who constantly complain about every little thing imaginable I wonder why they continue to buy the brand/products and support Jordan.  As a customer, if I have ever been completely dissatisfied with something in my life, I usually don't purchase that brand again in my life, but I guess Air Jordans are the one thing that make people act irrationally and blindly throw there money after each new "hot" release.

If it were out of the ordinary I might agree.  The fact is though, J's have been creasing for some time now, people still buy them for whatever price JB sells them for and then seem to act surprised when they crease??? For the people who constantly complain about every little thing imaginable I wonder why they continue to buy the brand/products and support Jordan.  As a customer, if I have ever been completely dissatisfied with something in my life, I usually don't purchase that brand again in my life, but I guess Air Jordans are the one thing that make people act irrationally and blindly throw there money after each new "hot" release.

Creasing has nothing to do with quality though. AF1's have been crease magnets before they started using the synthetic leather. Only way to prevent it is too walk like a duck your entire life and not bend your toes.

My kicks don't bend as much... But just like someone up here said shoes will crease no matter what period

agree

check your PM's

I have $400 pradas...handstitched...they crease too...especially since I wear a 13 and foot is longer...

Dead at this ninja about to iron his patent leather. I hate when people iron out creases, always ends up worse imo.

Ya'll seriously complaining about creasing? 
roll.gif

It's patent leather what you guys expect, they're gonna crease sooner or later if you wear em and not make yourself look like a penguin in front of others.

Question for the guys in here who actually ball in their kicks...how do these hold up on the first couple wears when you balled in em? And also, what surface did you play on while wearing them? I think I read someone complaining about their feet hurting after ballin in em a couple of pages back. Wanted to get the general consensus.

I am pleased with my pair. It comes very close to my 01 pair that I have, only differences I see is that the toe cap is skinnier and smaller on the 2012s

i really need a us restock i wanna double up on these for retail. i heard today columbias not droppin this year
devil.gif
 its suppose to be new colorway

some people actually buy these to collect only. i'm not one of them but i know plenty of people who rather collect Js than wear them.
to each their own. can't hate on it.

Back
Top Bottom