Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I agree. I got an out of stock email from them also. Literally, a few minutes after, an NTer posted they had a FSR.

I just got my first order with them in. Man, I got rapped. They charged me the full $179 GBP per pair, added in the VAT and I got hit up with customs (didn't bother to add the foreign transaction fees). Comes out to about $300 a pair.

If anyone is going to order from Europe, make sure they do a VAT refund or ensure you don't fuss it up like I did on this order and get the $80 pound discount.

The packaging was great and the shoes are beautiful.

They're size 11.5. I do think they're a little tight but wearable.

Last edited:
@itzzzberny, that's harsh, but I can see how you got a runaround with their process of transferring CC orders that didn't go through to wire-transfer, then some orders straight out cancled and putting sizes back online. Missing out on being able to order sucks, but if you had the $ you should have just placed order for your size and then had the first order you were calling about canceled. Seems like its hard for them to change status of orders other than to wire-transfer payment. I wanted an order honored when more sizes available but wire-transfer or release to site was only way to get that size, so I just ordered when it came up, now it will b here tom. Sorry you had such a poor go of things. The guy on phone may have been unaware of sizes returning to available online, or his interpretation of restock is different wouldn't surprise me on either. Hope they get you your $ soon.

They def gotta work on their email system though. As peeps were getting canceled/backorder email who got orders and the no tracking # when your order ships sometimes, but thats in the game too. They might be having to learn the hard way(emails and call from upset patrons) what they need to fix.

Last edited:
@itzzzberny, that's harsh, but I can see how you got a runaround with their process of transferring CC orders that didn't go through to wire-transfer, then some orders straight out cancled and putting sizes back online. Missing out on being able to order sucks, but if you had the $ you should have just placed order for your size and then had the first order you were calling about canceled. Seems like its hard for them to change status of orders other than to wire-transfer payment. I wanted an order honored when more sizes available but wire-transfer or release to site was only way to get that size, so I just ordered when it came up, now it will b here tom. Sorry you had such a poor go of things. The guy on phone may have been unaware of sizes returning to available online, or his interpretation of restock is different wouldn't surprise me on either. Hope they get you your $ soon.
My payment went through why would I need to do a wire transfer. No excuses for them, they straight messed up. He went on hold to speak with his boss. They just don't know how to run a business properly. Plain and simple.

Thank God I didn't encounter as much problems with Kickz like some of you out there.

Got my 1st order delivered on Monday and expecting my 2nd order to arrive today.

I am worried about customs fees however :frown:

I agree. I got an out of stock email from them also. Literally, a few minutes after, an NTer posted they had a FSR.

I just got my first order with them in. Man, I got rapped. They charged me the full $179 GBP per pair, added in the VAT and I got hit up with customs (didn't bother to add the foreign transaction fees). Comes out to about $300 a pair.

If anyone is going to order from Europe, make sure they do a VAT refund or ensure you don't fuss it up like I did on this order and get the $80 pound discount.

The packaging was great and the shoes are beautiful.

They're size 11.5. I do think they're a little tight but wearable.
Your outta stock email could have been triggered before any of those orders had been canceled or release back to site. As others have said its a wacky availability process they have. Also, thankfully, you didn't "rapped" you just made a somewhat costly mistake. Did you not read all the instructions in the forum 1st b4 order? Vat was included in price, and only removeable at some spots. How much were your customs fees, since your listing, did you order 2 or more pairs? Glad they at least came packed well and beautiful. Still waiting on my pair tom, fingers crossed on customs.

@itzzzberny - though the $ is "gone" my bank assured me it was just an auth' and not a full charge, and would be reversed. maybe yours was different. Either way it sucks major , just didn't want ya to feel so wronged as some of it happened to others and was resolved without much hassle (though it's been your experience)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm going to say there is definitely a cultural issue with dealing with Kickz. This morning I called to cancel my other order and they said it was shipped already. Mind you, it wasn't picked up until after that.

I sent an email two days ago and never got a response. Also, the randomness of custom fees is lol.

I'm not mad, despite the poor service. And I blame myself for getting charged the $500+ since I didn't do the trick properly. And I did read the instructions. One order was placed on a laptop. The order was on a tablet, which acts a little wacky. Again, I was so confident I did it right the next time that I didn't bother to double check. I'm okay with it, since I wanted the shoes and didn't want to play wait on U.S. restock or pay more than $300 (since that's what they got me for).

And I can understand the frustration a lot have had. There is no excuse for putting an order as sold out and then doing a FSR and not trying to appease the customers who previously ordered. I submitted three orders. One of them was sold out. And right after I got the notification, NT said they had a FSR. I went and ordered again. I got the shipping notification this morning after the gentleman told me it was shipped on the phone.

Again, it's more an issue with dealing with a mom and pop or another culture. Amazon wouldn't do anything like that. Neither would Walmart.

But I'd just say to be careful when ordering from Kickz in the future. It's not the same as dealing with Sole Heaven (except Kickz website doesn't crash or crawl).

Last edited:
Received my pair from SH and I have to say that the leather quality is way above the US version of the shoe.....

After two emails SH stated they could not locate a replacement pair. They offered a full refund. I assume I would have to cover return shipping.:x It's very hard to see and the second picture makes it look much worse than it really is.

I can't get over how bad the toe area looks on these. Damn you JB!!! I'm on a hunt for a 2001 pair.

Your outta stock email could have been triggered before any of those orders had been canceled or release back to site. As others have said its a wacky availability process they have. Also, thankfully, you didn't "rapped" you just made a somewhat costly mistake. Did you not read all the instructions in the forum 1st b4 order? Vat was included in price, and only removeable at some spots. How much were your customs fees, since your listing, did you order 2 or more pairs? Glad they at least came packed well and beautiful. Still waiting on my pair tom
Oh I got "wrapped" up alright. Crazy. And the custom charge was $47. I ordered two pairs. Again, if I had performed the "trick" then it would've been $431 + $40 in custom charges.

Did anyone actually get pairs after doing the "trick".

Maybe they don't want to honor the $217/pair anymore???

Just a thought...

Got an email from kickz saying that they have my shoes reserved but I need to send payment via wire transfer . I paid using MC .

everyone knoccing kickz i had a clean run(verified my card and got my shoes in 3 days) with them but im sure their site and inventory wasnt ready for all these american animals bombarding them. 2 all you cc people complaining about all the verification must understand they are running a business cant just send these shoes out on american cards like that with all this fraud going around.this is something they clearly werent prepared for. their restocks were prob cards that got denied then people calling them and calling there card companies and then orders going through im sure they didnt enjoy this fiasco themselves as much as the people here that got false hope for shoes and arent getting them

Got an email from kickz saying that they have my shoes reserved but I need to send payment via wire transfer . I paid using MC .
Yeah order didnt actually make it fully through. They might have put the auth' or hold for the value out of your account but they only accept CC that are "verified-Visa or MC securecode." it says that in thier FAQ. Shoes are held, if you want to wire-transfer, but haven't seen anyone say they took that option... Hope that answers

Oh I got "wrapped" up alright. Crazy. And the custom charge was $47. I ordered two pairs. Again, if I had performed the "trick" then it would've been $431 + $40 in custom charges.
Lol "wrapped"up  indeed you did. I thought you meant "r*ped" in total price. What makes you think it would have been $40 in customs fees instead of the $47(what did you use as calculation for difference in customs fees) Sorry your orders didn't go smooth no matter the device

@itzzzberny - though the $ is "gone" my bank assured me it was just an auth' and not a full charge, and would be reversed. maybe yours was different. Either way it sucks major , just didn't want ya to feel so wronged as some of it happened to others and was resolved without much hassle (though it's been your experience)
money iss gone. just spoke to a visa dispute rep and i have to wait for a refund from the merchant. kickz has up up to 7 days to refund my money or the dispute goes through and then kickz has 60 days to pay up.... kickz has no excuse for messing this up and i'm sure i'm not the only one going through this. pretty pissed if my money ends up getting tied up for 60 days. i'll never use kickz again, and honestly it's not cause i didn't get my order. it's the lack of customer service and, in my opinion, a horrible management over this release. milkskate did this exact same thing w/ me on the concord release and i no longer bother to even look at their site. still plenty of reputable euro sites to use.

so my advice w/ kickz. be cautious due to poor service. legit shoes but their service is in no way legit.

First off, just wanted to thank the cats on here who helped me with the Kickz restock. To give you guys an update for those interested/still waiting on theirs. I ordered my first pair on the 3rd around Midnight. Got a confirmation e-mail immediately but had to wait till the 7th (my birthday, ironically 
grin.gif
) for a shipping confirmation. That same day, I saw someone mention they restocked again, so I decided to double up, only this time using the "trick". Got a confirmation order right away, except this time I only had to wait until the 8th for the shipping confirmation. Had them sent to my mom & pops place since someone is always there. Just got word that the package arrived but I wasn't as lucky as some of you on the East Coast were with escaping customs (I'm based in Florida). Got hit with a $27 customs fee from UPS and they made my parents cough up a check on the spot. My second pair is coming in tomorrow round same time but I'm hoping I can escape the customs fee this time around. Total for first pair (with international card fee, customs, and total from Kickz without the trick) was $337 
embarassed.gif
. Second pair (with trick and card fee and no customs fee) will hopefully come out to around $256. Definitely a bit salty knowing cats doubling up payed $218 a pair from Kickz. But I had no clue when I first ordered, plus I got the last in stock size 10 on first restock. So its a bittersweet victory. Best of luck to the rest who either don't have, are still looking, or got their orders cancelled/got screwed over. I'll keep a look out for any restocks anywhere else for you all

and i have a sneaking suspicion that soccerballer works for kickz. either that or he's a huge kickz fanboy. 90% of his posts, if not all, are about kickz. he replies back to issues w/ kickz like a customer rep. lol actually more informative than kickz actual reps.

and i have a sneaking suspicion that soccerballer works for kickz. either that or he's a huge kickz fanboy. 90% of his posts, if not all, are about kickz. he replies back to issues w/ kickz like a customer rep. lol actually more informative than kickz actual reps.

Your hilarious man, you had a bad experience, get over it or give it another try. I can vouch my order worked fine, 2 shoes and the tracking works just fine.

On another note to the guys wondering if people speak English in Europe, I can vouch almost everyone speaks English, Most of them speak 2-3 languages.

Back
Top Bottom