Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

u guys have no idea the anger and the fight that buyingthis shoe caused me

my wife is pissed

i have one already, and that just made her snap

im so selfish...but she aint pay nothing on a $600 heating oil tank?????

Damn I got 5 pairs wdf am I going do with them
laugh.gif

keep tryiing till  you get tired sizing keep popping up .. i rushed so much ended up doing 25 shipping but o well just glad i got another pair 

I am refreshing the crap out of the page while in night class... damn me for actually paying attention and missing this the first time 

i got the exact same reply when i emailed about my order.  I got confirmation and everything on 12/21/12 but nothing, the tracking number they gave me says this on royal mail "Your item, posted on 28/12/12 with reference RJXXXXXXXXXGB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."  When i track on usps it says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."  It has been this way since the 12/31.  Ive order from NJ before and never had any issue like this.  They got a couple more weeks then Im contacting paypal.
yea be patient ,took me bout two weeks just to get a shipping confirmation...just checked my tracking and its says export scan at 8:34pm and package is supposed to be here on friday

Back
Top Bottom