Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Wonder if I will get the same...
nerd.gif

Mannn I told my homeboy about the restock while he was at work...he was crushed!!

Last edited:
my sh pair came in no customs fees so far ,sh shipped yesterday they were at my door this afternoon glad i went half size up they look a little bigger but my toes will thank me later , i got charged 252 cause i didnt use the vat code , sent a polite email got it removed total shipped 207.85
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
congrats bro, enjoy your pair
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I don't see why it matters.

I've ordered other shoes before with 1 per and never had anything cancelled.

If my order does get cancelled, I will ***** them out pretty hard and hopefully get a 15% off coupon.
laugh.gif
It won't do you no good to complain to them if they cancel your order. You definitely won't get a 15% off coupon. 
grin.gif
  It's hit or miss on the cancel orders if you originally cop on release date. I ordered Galaxy Rookies on release date and caught them again when they restock. Got a cancellation the next day saying I already ordered one. But some NTers did the same thing on those rookies and still got their 2nd pair.

s h i t i don't even have one pair this suck. looking for a size 11 but people want 300++. yes Im sour some people on here i helped in the past have multiple pairs. then they forget who u are its a shame how the shoe game has come 2. its all good i know there's still some good people out there to help each other out. Im done

It won't do you no good to complain to them if they cancel your order. You definitely won't get a 15% off coupon. >D   It's hit or miss on the cancel orders if you originally cop on release date. I ordered Galaxy Rookies on release date and caught them again when they restock. Got a cancellation the next day saying I already ordered one. But some NTers did the same thing on those rookies and still got their 2nd pair.

Guess we wait and see.

I've ordered plenty of shoes with 1 per and caught them again on restock, never canceled.

thanks fam so glad i got in on that restock,everybody that didnt get a pair keep trying dont fall to the resellers!!!! paitence pays off!

It won't do you no good to complain to them if they cancel your order. You definitely won't get a 15% off coupon. >D   It's hit or miss on the cancel orders if you originally cop on release date. I ordered Galaxy Rookies on release date and caught them again when they restock. Got a cancellation the next day saying I already ordered one. But some NTers did the same thing on those rookies and still got their 2nd pair.

Yea my boys pair of SOL posites cancelled due to the same issue.

Last edited:
Aye all ya'll that are getting your orders cancelled is giving me more hope..lol. Oh and what is dude doing with 9 pair tho?!? I can understand 2..3 is pushing it but 9 sheesh...

Aye all ya'll that are getting your orders cancelled is giving me more hope..lol. Oh and what is dude doing with 9 pair tho?!? I can understand 2..3 is pushing it but 9 sheesh...

Grails.

My brother has had over 25 pairs of Orlando Penny 1's...

Still has 7 ds pairs.

If anyone is trying to find smaller sizes for the little one, I was in Niketown Portland yesterday and I believe they still had some 2Y and 3Y sizes left.  They might have a couple 1Y left, since they had one on display.  I asked if they had any smaller sizes (was hoping for a 10c) but they didn't.  I have no idea if they do phone orders or not, but I thought I'd pass along the information.

After seeing people say their orders were cancelled I called NDC. They said any cancelled orders will most likely be shipped out to stores i.e. Champs, footlocker, finishline, etc. rather than placed back in NDC inventory for a future restock. Don't know how true that is but it's straight from the horse's mouth.

Guess we wait and see.

I've ordered plenty of shoes with 1 per and caught them again on restock, never canceled.
Gluck fam. I hope you get your pairs. Before I got my rookies cancelled, I ordered restock pairs on 1 per too and never had a problem either. I don't know why NDC even bothers cancelling orders. Restocks are already limited inventory and pop up randomly, so it seems to me that it'll be more trouble to restock again an even more limited inventory. Just my $.02

Back
Top Bottom