Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just traded an extra xi for some foam stealths straight up. These things are pure sex. I think I like them more than the Breds. You can definitely tell its a more quality shoe. Me likey

Its sad that my concords are starting to yellow though. That's why I started rocking them more often now. Rock them while they are still blueish.. lol

It's been pointed out several times in the thread. That's the sticker that comes in Euro pairs overseas
None of my Euro pairs came with that sticker... I think... Let me check... I'll get back to you guys.

BTW. $35.00 bill landed in my mailbox from FEDEX. F.U. SIZE? !!!!!!!!!!!!

You win some and you lose some...

Last edited:
None of my Euro pairs came with that sticker... I think... Let me check... I'll get back to you guys.

BTW. $35.00 bill landed in my mailbox from FEDEX. F.U. SIZE? !!!!!!!!!!!!

You win some and you lose some...

That sticker is common on European shoes.

$35 custom fee for how many? since you said you had pairs from European sites
Just one from SIZE? Via FEDEX. Just got it a couple days ago. Didn't get any other custom bills from other oversea shops.

Gonna wait it out to pay the bill to the last minute before they send it to collections. Ain't trying to have bad credit, but I want to see how serious they want my $35 dollars... I'm bad. I know.

Last edited:
Wow NDC just restocked bred 4's and olive 9's as well as thunder 4's after my *** just bought 2 of the 3 from overseas SMDH they have Kilroys up too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom