Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

they restoccing all these sneakers and still aint ship my order from last night talking bout "in progress"

How are people so on Restocks? I mean lets take the bred iv's that were on ndc. Are people just checking old links every single day after a shoe drops forever in hopes of a restock? Or is there a more tech savy approach people are using?

How are people so on Restocks? I mean lets take the bred iv's that were on ndc. Are people just checking old links every single day after a shoe drops forever in hopes of a restock? Or is there a more tech savy approach people are using?
from what I hear from my connect is that it's from word of mouth... The link goes back up active at a random time and someone on here happens to catch it... and they do work and post it up for us to bombard. Simple as that

Last edited:
just be on your toes and keep your sources open at all times.

from what I hear from my connect is that it's from word of mouth... The link goes back up active at a random time and someone on here happens to catch it... and they do work and post it up for us to bombard. Simple as that
This makes sense.
just be on your toes and keep your sources open at all times.
This is what i thought. 
Internet wizards.
smokin.gif
I dont doubt the amount witchcraft that is happening on either end ( buying or selling) 
laugh.gif

Also noticed that when I placed the order, vat was added but after looking at the invoice that arrived with the shoes today, tax charged is $0

N these fools wanted to call me a complainer cuz i didnt want some custom charge like that !

Hey i missed the restock today! Oh well.

Ya win some, ya lose some
But you live
You live to fight another day

Got charged $138 for two pairs of breds from kickz.com... ouch.
Prove it.  I think people are saying they get charged $1285738956328959328 for "customs" just so people don't order.

I got my Kickz.com order and didn't get charged anything at all.  UPS delivered it like any other package I receive.

$250 shipped charged to my AMEX.

Last edited:
Yea his order definitely went wrong somewhere if he got hit like that. Just like PP said, UPS dropped em off at my door like any other package. Dont like the way kickz advertised what was in the box and how much I paid on the invoice though. Prolly had sticky fingaz itching

For those inquiring about Kickz and the custom fees, I ordered 2 pairs. Received the first one yesterday and the second today. For the pair I ordered without the trick, I got hit with a $27 customs fee that UPS demanded a check to release the package to me. Second pair, I ordered it with the trick (total was $250) and I got hit with no customs fee. So a  lot of these dudes on here are absolutely correct when they say its random but I think the total charged definitely plays a big factor. So best of luck to the rest waiting and I hope you guys don't have to pay that ridiculous fee. BTW, both pairs came in FLAWLESS. Very happy. Thanks again to all who helped me cop my grails. 

IDK about kickz anymore... tooooo many restocks
It's funny people just blast sites for "restocks" when that's not even what it is. Kickz is a pretty big company in Germany with multiple wharehouses and locations. Everyone should be pretty happy they continually take their inventory and sell what doesn't sell locally to us in the states....you guys should think a little before spreading doubt on a site....

Back
Top Bottom