Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just picked up my breds from ups,they wouldnt release it until i paid $26.38 import tax/cod nd they dont take cash or debit either just money orders nd cheques,banks all closed out here but luckily for me a gas station out here did money order..they look so damn nice i will post pics tommorow..thank u natterjacks

just won a pair on ebay sz 12.5 for $280 shipped which I don't feel horrible about. Seemed like 12.5 was a sweet spot, because 12's and 13's were going for well over $300, even with this same seller which seemed to have had about 3 pairs.

Hopefully when I get them, everything checks out. Still hoping I can get another pair closer to retail.

just won a pair on ebay sz 12.5 for $280 shipped which I don't feel horrible about. Seemed like 12.5 was a sweet spot, because 12's and 13's were going for well over $300, even with this same seller which seemed to have had about 3 pairs.

Hopefully when I get them, everything checks out. Still hoping I can get another pair closer to retail.
not great but not horrible. it's like ordering from euro @$250 shipped and getting hit by a customs fee.

Heard a lot of people are buying them Breds from taobao smh seen a few reviews and people are calling them legit I guess some people fall for anything I wouldn't take the chance tho

Heard a lot of people are buying them Breds from taobao smh seen a few reviews and people are calling them legit I guess some people fall for anything I wouldn't take the chance tho
Idk what to say to the people who think they're legit,,

Amazing sneakers

not great but not horrible. it's like ordering from euro @$250 shipped and getting hit by a customs fee.

yea definitely not great, but local prices on craigslist are $350 and up for a sz 12 or 13, with no budging in the last week or two. Now time to try for those 13's.

yea definitely not great, but local prices on craigslist are $350 and up for a sz 12 or 13, with no budging in the last week or two. Now time to try for those 13's.
Yeah 13's hope I can score a pair on the web FNL Fa Ndc let's see good luck to you

I wear 9.5 in every jordan but this is the first time i got an 11 and i bought them in 9.5 as well. But they fit me like 9s. Am i the only who thinks 11s run small??

I had
I wear 9.5 in every jordan but this is the first time i got an 11 and i bought them in 9.5 as well. But they fit me like 9s. Am i the only who thinks 11s run small??

I have the same problem. Hope it gets a lil better after breaking them in

We really need a negative rep option....

Comments that deserve negative reps:

"Anybody else notice these run small?"

"My jumpman is facing the wrong direction"

"So these come in a regular box?"

"Man! Can someone tell me how much my customs fee will be?"

"I placed my order from (insert any overseas store) yesterday and have not received my shipping confirmation!" "I'm filing a dispute"

I'll say this about sizing. Usually with other 11 releases you go 2 sizes. A snug and a bit loose. With the 2012 breds you have to go with the bigger size.with the other 11 releases I could wear 8.5 (snug) or 9 (loose). I went with a 9 in the 2012 breds adn it fit perfect.

Last edited:

If their legitimacy is ever even called into question, I don't mess with that vendor. Period.

We really need a negative rep option....

Comments that deserve negative reps:
   "Anybody else notice these run small?"
   "My jumpman is facing the wrong direction"
   "So these come in a regular box?"
   "Man! Can someone tell me how much my customs fee will be?"
   "I placed my order from (insert any overseas store) yesterday and have not received my shipping confirmation!" "I'm filing a dispute"

All these questions/comments should be addressed in the OP. Easy to find and hopefully eliminates the pointless posts

Back
Top Bottom