Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well I tired calling but after being on hold for 5 minutes I hung up. I did get a response from the second email today saying to include the bill for the return shipping and they will pay it. Not quite as good as a label since I am out even more money now while I wait for this to resolve but a step in the right direction. I was shocked when my email was replied to in a matter a minutes.
Try to get a discount or a credit(or both) . Then you can sell the pair you have now.

So he wasn't lying about 1 to rock, 1 to stock, and back-up back-up pair. He just failed to mention the extras he picked up to resell to pay of those 3 pairs. If you would have said that from the jump, no one would have bothered to put you on blast, calling your story suspect.

Hey does anyone cop their general Jordan releases online at Finish Line's website?  I copped my Bred 11's and pretty much every other Jordan I buy online from NDC, but today with the Jordan 13 "Bred" restock on FL, I went to Finish Line's website.  For the 13's it came out to $192 total - $13 tax and $9 shipping.  Is there anyway to get free shipping on FL like you can on NDC?  That extra $10 shipping makes it close to $200 for a retail pair of J's.

Last edited:
Hey does anyone cop their general Jordan releases online at Finish Line's website?  I always buy from NDC, but today with the Jordan 13 "Bred" restock on FL, I went there.  It came out to $192 total - $13 tax and $9 shipping.  Is there anyway to get free shipping on FL like you can on NDC?  That extra $10 shipping makes it close to $200 for a retail pair of J's.

obviously, yes people purchase their shoes from FNL if its available for them.
but to go into detail more, people generally choose FNL last when it comes to Nike, Eastbay, and FNL.

Nike has free shipping
Eastbay charges no sales tax for some states and sometimes does free shipping (also free if you are a silver/platinum member)
Finishline charges shipping and has the most canceled orders stories of the 3.

If you have a winners circle account, you get like $20 in gift cards for every $200 you spend. A lot of people just roll that in to the next purchase which would essentially nullify shipping and some sales tax.

Your best bet to remove shipping is to do your research BEFORE the shoes release so you can find promo codes for free shipping or discounts and try them when checking out for the shoes you want. A Google search will do you wonders.

Hey does anyone cop their general Jordan releases online at Finish Line's website?  I copped my Bred 11's and pretty much every other Jordan I buy online from NDC, but today with the Jordan 13 "Bred" restock on FL, I went to Finish Line's website.  For the 13's it came out to $192 total - $13 tax and $9 shipping.  Is there anyway to get free shipping on FL like you can on NDC?  That extra $10 shipping makes it close to $200 for a retail pair of J's.

are you really whining when you git thru on a weekday am restock for a ******* jordan retro ... plz be quiet

Last edited:
tumblr_lsj35lANST1r0ojhto1_400.gif
roll.gif

My kickz order got sent to some clearing agency in ky. Is this typical for others that ordered from overseas?

My kickz order got sent to some clearing agency in ky. Is this typical for others that ordered from overseas?

Yes that is normal. Mine shipped out Tuesday. Got that same message yesterday in the AM. Cleared it in the PM. Out for delivery right now. Two days from Germany is crazy. Hopefully no customs fee.

So here's my first and possibly last time ordering from kickz.com story.

So they originally charged my card $248.xx. Then four days later that charge disappeared. Today they hit me up with another charge for $255.xx. Now $7 ain't nothing but it's whatever since it's more of a principle issue. They shipped what technically could be called "double boxed", thinnest grey box ever with one black strap, the Jordan box was beat up pretty good. The pair is in good shape now that I cleaned some spots off of it. The 23 on the back of the right shoe is minutely crooked which I can't fix no matter what. There shipping speed was amazingly fast once it left their wharehouse. Along with it being delivered without any custom fees.

So would I go back? For a second or third pair, which is what this pair was. NO!

If I could only buy from them for whatever reason....I'd consider it....

So lets say....7/10 on kickz.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you complaining about $10 on a shoe that's almost $200 to begin with?? SMFH.
Maybe you should collect rocks and wear tom's shoes.

So here's my first and possibly last time ordering from kickz.com story.

So they originally charged my card $248.xx. Then four days later that charge disappeared. Today they hit me up with another charge for $255.xx. Now $7 ain't nothing but it's whatever since it's more of a principle issue. They shipped what technically could be called "double boxed", thinnest grey box ever with one black strap, the Jordan box was beat up pretty good. The pair is in good shape now that I cleaned some spots off of it. The 23 on the back of the right shoe is minutely crooked which I can't fix no matter what. There shipping speed was amazingly fast once it left their wharehouse. Along with it being delivered without any custom fees.

So would I go back? For a second or third pair, which is what this pair was. NO!

If I could only buy from them for whatever reason....I'd consider it....

So lets say....7/10 on kickz.com
If you charge by card there's usually a percentage fee of 3-5% for purchasing overseas. I believe I tried to pay with a credit card via PayPal and warned me by using a CC will increase the fee.

So he wasn't lying about 1 to rock, 1 to stock, and back-up back-up pair. He just failed to mention the extras he picked up to resell to pay of those 3 pairs. If you would have said that from the jump, no one would have bothered to put you on blast, calling your story suspect.
If you read the post after that I explained I wasn't able to size swap therefore I needed to sell them so I CAN pick the right sizes for my boys.

Don't get me wrong, but posting/contributing of my own pick ups and sharing it with the community to share my love for sneakers AND get called "suspect" because my story seems sketchy? I don't need to fully explain myself on here and therefore people jumped to conclusion. People need to worry about themselves and not others. I get it, there's a lot new members flowing in everyday into this forum and diluting it with non-sense, but hey! It's an online forum, everyone is welcomed to their own opinions. It just rubbed me the wrong way and I just wanted everyone to know I'm legit cause I have no reason to lie. I have too many other responsibilities in life to take care than to waste it on lying in this forum. I apologize if it bothered some people... except for the people that called me out... jk... at the end of the day we got our pairs (at least most of us that tried) therefore we're good...

Until the next release...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom