Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

for all those that ordered on kickz, what did you put in for street number or in general how to fill out that form?

i believe there is a spot for street name and then AFTER that is the spot for house #

yes, it's different from what we are used to going # then name, but the outcome is the same

It'll be good to take a wait n see approach on these. Never know till you see the actual shoe!

Last edited:
I'm sure Nike saved 2-300 pairs for All-Star Weekend in Houston.

We had over 250 pairs of Concords last year here, during the event.

Not nike though. It's footlocker warehouse for all there companies. Junction city to be exact. and im sure its a few thousand.

Last edited:
lmao its a stock warehouse for all the stores and online, thats champs, ftl, hoh, footaction, eastbay. not to far fetched for them to have a few thousand pair if a restock was planned

Last edited:
There's a gang of these sitting in a warehouse in Kansas
I can confirm this... Bred XI's and Olive 9's will drop in random places on all star weekend, online and in stores.. I have actualy seen the Olives sitting there back in Dec....

Last edited:
So I saying the olive 9 gonna drop again in all stores???
I dont have info on which stores yet, im not sure I will even get that info... You just have to be on the look out, my best guess is HOH.... They are treating it as a limited QS.. Im sure its not just Houston stores...

Last edited:
lmao its a stock warehouse for all the stores and online, thats champs, ftl, hoh, footaction, eastbay. not to far fetched for them to have a few thousand pair if a restock was planned

So there are a few THOUSAND of these, but only a couple hundred of Concord's were released in Orlando which was a bigger event?

:lol:

So there are a few THOUSAND of these, but only a couple hundred of Concord's were released in Orlando which was a bigger event?

:lol:

Huge production number differences..

Really. now?

I got just as many Concord's as I did Bred's, I would love to hear on how you know this.

What does that have to do with anything?

If a person has three pairs of Yeezy and one pair of AJ11 Blk/red does that mean there were more Yeezys produced?

How easily or how many you in particular were able to obtain doesn't reflect anything.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with anything?

If a person has three pairs of Yeezy and one pair of AJ11 Blk/red does that mean there were more Yeezys produced?

Well since he apparently works for Nike and knows for a fact A LOT more were made, I guess I will take his word for it..

What I was getting at was they were just as easy to get and available all over the place.

Last edited:
Down boy. Strictly speculation, drawing from the inference that 500,000 pairs of these were produce and there being an abundance as opposed to the Concords.

Concord's restocked on Eastbay twice, Finishline black Friday (almost a YEAR after) & various other accounts restocked.

I'm pretty sure that the same amount of both, along with the CG & Space Jams were produced.

Last edited:
Well jada since jan 10 over 1500 Breds 11 have been purchase from the footlocker campanies due to a leak product number That was for corporate people to use. So I think they have a few thousand pair.

Back
Top Bottom