Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This is hilarious..... camping 2 days ahead of time to pay retail when you can get a DS pair for $350

If you cant afford the price hike of a couple hundred dollars but you can afford not working for 2 days then something is wrong there.
Hilarious that people refuse to pay reseller prices over a sneaker that will be available for retail this week??

I don't camp, but I can't agree with your logic.... 

I agree with his logic, no way id camp 48hours to save $150. my time is way to valuable. its like getting paid $3.12 an hour to work....

Not sure you guys understand it. We got here this morning. Get our tickets for our guaranteed pair. Leave. Come back Wednesday and walk in, buy shoes and leave. No camping aside for these 5 hours or so. Still cheaper than paying 300.

I agree with his logic, no way id camp 48hours to save $150. my time is way to valuable. its like getting paid $3.12 an hour to work....
That's IF they had to camp for 2 days, I'd agree with you. But It's being done raffle style, Pick up your ticket now, come back on RD to pick up your pair.

No one is waiting for two days. 

Only 7.5, 14, and 15 left at HOH LA. Had about 14 people in front of me when they made the announcement. About 6 of which cut. Guess it's Finish Line or bust.

Only 7.5, 14, and 15 left at HOH LA. Had about 14 people in front of me when they made the announcement. About 6 of which cut. Guess it's Finish Line or bust.
how do you let people cut infront of you? I call them out every time. Being 6'3 290 lbs helps though.

One guy bought about 10 of them. Brought out all his fam. I ended up reserving a 7.5. Not sure if I'll buy it yet to trade up in size. I'll see what transpires tomorrow.

Yea was thinking the same thing but as a manager you would probably get in trouble for refusing to sell. He brought out older ladies and their kids. Hes clearly a reseller and is not his first time.
So really what you're saying is he's a loser who probably has no job and this is how he makes a living.

Douche.

That shouldn't be allowed. That's such crap.
Yea was thinking the same thing but as a manager you would probably get in trouble for refusing to sell. He brought out older ladies and their kids. Hes clearly a reseller and is not his first time.
im pretty sure if a guy has to stoop to bringing his whole family for a release (or for this example a rerelease), the shoe is most likely hyped, and a manager will not have any problems selling out the shoe to the next hundreds waiting in line.

im pretty sure if a guy has to stoop to bringing his whole family for a release (or for this example a rerelease), the shoe is most likely hyped, and a manager will not have any problems selling out the shoe to the next hundreds waiting in line.
Selling it won't be the problem I'm sure it would be some sort of discriminatory issue.
Yea I'm sure that guy does that for a living. I'm like 0-10 with this release lol. No way I was camping out last night. It's not that serious in my opinion.

Sorry if its been asked but are these going to release online tomorrow as well...cuz i live no where near an in-store release... And if they do release online, any chance we get another back door link like with the 88s :smile: :smile:

how do you let people cut infront of you? I call them out every time. Being 6'3 290 lbs helps though.

They were way in front of me when they cut, I call people out every now and then when I'm by myself, but I had my wife with me. It's not worth it over a pair of shoes. As for the people who brought out 10 pairs, I knew they were going to do that. They got to the mall at 6pm Sunday with like two generations of family members. You know grandma was not getting XI's for herself.

Back
Top Bottom