Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Are retail for these still $185? How come a lot of people are selling for near $300 if they are so prevalent?

Canada retail sucks, $250...smh

to this day i STILL haven't scooped up a pair. struck out on RD and missed every single restock without fail. hoping this footaction restock is online and the odds are in my favor so I can cop.

Yeap all the same company

Even though they're the same company, I'm pretty sure they have entirely separate stock in addition to being run differently. Especially since footaction and footlocker are mainly known as being brick and mortar stores.

It's blasphemy!. I bought every mid XI in 00-01 for that price. Even doubled up on space jams, my 1st double.

got me drooling in my mouth a little,no ****.if someone sold these today i would cop five my size,don't give a **** about the hype or reselling of it...

Last edited:
I really hope I can finally cop me a pair this time around. I failed on release day & the Finishline restock I was basically broke. So fingers cross I can cop me a pair. Is there any information on release procedures? 

Even though they're the same company, I'm pretty sure they have entirely separate stock in addition to being run differently. Especially since footaction and footlocker are mainly known as being brick and mortar stores.
That wouldn't make any sense from an ops management perspective. I'm willing to bet they are all tied to the same ERP system.

It's store now!  I heard online.  Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait for Footaction to release official details on their twitter page.

Back
Top Bottom