Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No it's not man, the online site crashes not even a minute after the shoe releases, you got a better chance of getting them in a store than online. Smh
. It'll probably be a raffle. Which would be rigged for employees and family....if its fcfs...aint nobody got time for that. U wanna wait in line for a few hours to save 100 bucks? Smh

. It'll probably be a raffle. Which would be rigged for employees and family....if its fcfs...aint nobody got time for that. U wanna wait in line for a few hours to save 100 bucks? Smh

you're damn right I'd line up to save $100. 2 hours....that's $50 an hour. I don't know how you get your money, but i don't make $50 per hour. ESPECIALLY if you wouldn't be doing anything productive anyway. There's a difference in waiting outside in the winter for 3 hours and chiling in the mall. Ah well.....I have them already and I hope everyone else gets some. I want space jams and concord restocks!!!! salty.

I wore my size 11.5 RD pair for the first time today on a trip to Atlanta. These are snug on my pinky toe, real snug. I might try to get a size 12, but I'm wondering would it really make a difference since they are narrow versus short

I wore my size 11.5 RD pair for the first time today on a trip to Atlanta. These are snug on my pinky toe, real snug. I might try to get a size 12, but I'm wondering would it really make a difference since they are narrow versus short
Yes, my true size is 8 and most of my J's are size 8.   However for the 11's i'm a size 8.5  ,  i def had to go 1/2 size up on those for a nice comfy fit

Yes, my true size is 8 and most of my J's are size 8.   However for the 11's i'm a size 8.5  ,  i def had to go 1/2 size up on those for a nice comfy fit

so most 11s are pretty narrow? i still havent be able to grab an 11 yet because i dont want to pay resell....

I was watching FootActions twitter feed, looks like in-store only.

Keep an eye out to find out what store near you is getting them...

well, kinda confirms what most were thinking.  oh well; best of luck to all who live near a foot action and are needing a pair.

What a freaking joke. Footaction confirmed on twitter its only in GS sizes. Why waste everyone's time with this b.s.?

Back
Top Bottom