Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

im an avid believer in not worrying about another mans shoes but i must say... these suck for balling. much better cheaper / quality shoes out there. JB retros = style only these days unfortunately.
if they are good enough for nba players they are good enough for us
Not to mention its from 1995-1996 on a technology standpoint. That's like saying a 96 Cadillac rides nicer than the 2013 model

If they don't know by now, chances are they won't be getting them.

Someone posted info regarding all of the retail stores releasing these via online and in-store, a few pages back I believe. Best of luck to you and everyone else.
Thats the thing, the online locator says they are getting them, but apparently employees don't know yet? I told them the online locator said they were getting them, and they just appeared clueless.

and?? damn yall are really picky. like i said, if they are good enough for nba players, they are good enough for us NTers.. yall expect ur feet to be babied too damn much... ur on the hardwood/blacktop putting in work you shouldn't worry so much about how comfortable/pillowy ur little piggies are.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you say so.
so shoes that are good enough for nate robinson aren't good enough for you then? somebody get this man a contract asap
mean.gif

Not to mention its from 1995-1996 on a technology standpoint. That's like saying a 96 Cadillac rides nicer than the 2013 model
i never said they were nicer. point was that there is no reason you can't play in a retro. they are just fine. only elitist nit pickers will say otherwise.

Good luck to all the BOT's who will be participating in the RSVP...

Seems like Nike Lennox Square is the only location that will be fair game....

SneakerPost even got FSR restock up for 300.00 shipped... Im glad i realized a few yrs ago that i really dont care for 11s

Im glad these are FCFS. Me and my homies can get any jordan that releases at are mall cause we cam get in before it opens were always first in line. Finally can cop a pair with ease :lol:

No it is not....but the good thing its Saturday..so I can go back to sleep with no problems..

And about using retros to ball in...tried it a few times..and no thanks. Feels like I'm walking and landing barefoot on concrete..at least compared to the Melo M9's which have been my favorite shoes to ball in. 

But I don't see nothing wrong with it, you're actually using the shoe for what it was intended to do.

I think quite a few stores are getting these, spoke to a mom and pop store around the way and they spoke about the "Vault" that Nike has and this might be sign of things to come. Champs and Footlocker in the mall is getting these, I could be wrong but this release im hearing might have been closer to 1million pairs, and this re-release isn't going against that train of thought.

so you work at the mall?

Naw but theres a door at the mall that it if you pushed it a certain way it opens. Works everytime if were not first in line it will be a few other people there. So FCFS = easy cop :smokin

I still have a vid of me and homies smokin a spliff in the mall before the pine foams came out :lol:

Last edited:
can't believe so many people didnt get those...wow,how many nike should have released to hit outlets? :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom