Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Would have much preferred buying off NDC or Eastbay for free shipping, but at least JJ worked for me. :\
Just for clarifications, no additional promotions can be added to the Jordan Retro 11 shoes. These shoes will only ship free of charge if you have the loyalty club membership.

sorry for the annoying questions but anyone know where each site ships from? thanks! much appreciated!
We are based in central Wisconsin. :D

Restock in 3 hours.

http://ebay.com
Good luck! :wink:

EastbayRep - Mai

Tried to sleep but the anticipation is keeping me awake. Is Nike always on time with their link? 

Less then an hour. good luck to everybody especially the people trying for their first pair
[h3] [/h3]

Last edited:
to anyone who's tried to cop for the 5th time already and you're unsuccessful again today. just quit the game. I'm going for my 3rd pair this morning. one to rock, one to stock, and one that will be going with me in my casket whenever that day comes. good luck y'all

to anyone who's tried to cop for the 5th time already and you're unsuccessful again today. just quit the game. I'm going for my 3rd pair this morning. one to rock, one to stock, and one that will be going with me in my casket whenever that day comes. good luck y'all

Can't take the kicks with ya breh. Everyone in heaven is barefoot with wings

I have all the links except Finishline, can someone please message me or post up the link for Finishline.

Thanks! Good luck everyone!!

Just for clarifications, no additional promotions can be added to the Jordan Retro 11 shoes. These shoes will only ship free of charge if you have the loyalty club membership.
We are based in central Wisconsin.
happy.gif

Good luck!
wink.gif

EastbayRep - Mai
ita all about money now smh 

I know it looks like I'm a n00b ... But I been lurkin for awhile . I got a ticket for a 10.5 from foot action struck out on my size . (11.5) if anyone out there coudnt get their size if you can get a 11.5 ill trade you for the 10.5 .... Good luck

I know it looks like I'm a n00b ... But I been lurkin for awhile . I got a ticket for a 10.5 from foot action struck out on my size . (11.5) if anyone out there coudnt get their size if you can get a 11.5 ill trade you for the 10.5 .... Good luck

No buying, selling or trading!!

Goin to try my luck online then head down to the local mall here in NC. Wasn't lookin good as of yesterday when I drove by and 10-15 ppl waitin around 930PM
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom