Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My first try at a release and got them through NDC. Didnt even use TLO, refesh the old bred 11s page from the past 2 releases. thankyoubasedgoddddddddddd

Last edited:
What the **** was that? The XI link was dead the first 324 times I loaded it, by the time it actually started to load as a valid URL, they were sold out a minute later? How the hell is that possible? All the other releases that came out just now loaded just fine. SMFH.

Are these coming out on NBA store's site @ 10?

For the people that got it on NDC, did the link work when you first clicked it? I had the same problem last week, I clicked it and the link doesn't work. This time I did what people said and just kept trying to refresh it, but by the time it worked, all sizes gone.

damn lol was on finishline at 7 looked up jordan 13 didn't see any hit refresh and now the spa seems to be coming up but it isn't even loading fully for me. guess it's back to sleep

COPPED with my 160$ voucher so these babys were only 32$ 
nthat.gif
 I got a twitter over capacity page though when waiting 
indifferent.gif
 who knew

NDC's link hasn't worked the past 2 weeks for me at first, had to keep reloading

By the time it reloads, its sold out

****!

Back
Top Bottom