Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Alright got a little scared here, when I clicked the NDC link right when it was posted it wasnt working for a minute. When it worked and I selected my size I got the dreaded "all sizes in others carts" message. However, I just kept clicking, while simultaneously doing the same thing on FTL and Footaction lol. By some stroke of lucky one click on NDC led to a size 11 being added to my cart, checked out with the quickness and now I'm good! Fortunately I'm just doubling up, but I still am happy. 

When I tried to go on FNL their site didn't even show up, got some funky looking page that looked like an error lol so I said the hell with them again. I don't understand how people manage to get through on Eastbay, FTL, Footaction? Lately I always get the error right when the page opens and then the "sizes in others carts" error. 

yea surprisingly finishline was very easy but stopped at the checc out page cuz they werent for me and my boy aint piccing his phone up ..... but that blank white page reloaded real fast and let me on the site

I have a "processing" graphic where the add cart button was, should I keep waiting while i presume it loads? Sorry for the dumb question, first online purchase.

Just got a 9 for my friend's lil bro! Hyped! Thank you FNL AGAIN
nthat.gif

No wins in me casa! FNL is buggin... Hit the kids link on NDC by accident, a dunnie by the time I got to the mens link.. 
mean.gif

Finishline seems to be very easy cop, but I am not buying since I already have this from original RD.  I just tried to put in my cart. Can get all the way easily.

Then could you (and all others like you) please stay off this site and stop creating traffic for those who want them? Thanks.

im about to remove my size 11.5 in basket at eastbay (too much charges for me to ship to canada)

Copped 2 off FNL...the previous FNL links didn't work. I had two windows open with the Twitter Direct Links, and they worked after a few minutes. Again, the old links didn't work for me!

Damn this thread has over 2 million views lol ..makes me feel lucky for winning my pair via raffle last year. The thirst seems stronger this time around lol :smh:

Back
Top Bottom