Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hate how finishline is getting with the whole shipping and billing address I use paypal and @finishline told me that they wouldnt recommend using paypal on Js releases haha i was like wtf

Just have patience no one really knows, I've had random ****z with FNL..which is why I don't buy from them anymore. I would suggest contacting them though.

yeah thats what they said. same thing happened with the stealth foams with em.
shoe palace is bs. They said they wasn't getting the foams on time and were gonna release it the same day as bred 11. Then all the sudden I hear they dropped them the day after I talked to them. Shady as a mother. I hate the little kids who work there. There's this little Asian dork there with glasses. I'll prolly break his face if I go back there. But anyways. Their raffle is gonna be rigged. Don't count on it broski

Hate how finishline is getting with the whole shipping and billing address I use paypal and @finishline told me that they wouldnt recommend using paypal on Js releases haha i was like wtf
Ah that's wild...I've always gotten through on FNL using PP on every release tried...only time I got a canceled charge was I waited too long to checkout(intentionally) and it went back to the SPA page.

shoe palace is bs. They said they wasn't getting the foams on time and were gonna release it the same day as bred 11. Then all the sudden I hear they dropped them the day after I talked to them. Shady as a mother. I hate the little kids who work there. There's this little Asian dork there with glasses. I'll prolly break his face if I go back there. But anyways. Their raffle is gonna be rigged. Don't count on it broski
i know the one you're talking about... tbh i dont like any of them ever since the initial release of the breds at northridge mall i camped and targeted their store and they were too pussified to say no to the fools that cut everybody, pretty much if u muscled your way to the fence and said "me me me" they'd pick you. i got so pissed lol cause i was 5th in the line and got pushed to like 30th so when i started muscling my way to the front, a b!tch asss cop grabbed my arm and pulled me out sayin if i keep pushing im gone. i tried to go back in the line and all of a sudden I "JUST GOT HERE, QUIT CUTTING FOOL" 

for the people awhile back i have NEVER had issues with my AMEX. 

Same here. And that's after maybe 20 pairs ordered the past 8 weeks.

Alarm went off and thought nah, I'd rather get more sleep. Woke up 3 hours later, jumped on my phone, grabbed the twitter link via FNL, done 15 mins later, rolled over and back to sleep. I hope everyone that wanted these was finally able to copp. If you weren't able to then you probably don't deserve them.
Total dyck move bro. Unnecessary...

With all these b/red 11 rereleases, I wonder how many pairs they made total including the dec release. Did they just keep producing pairs? Why can't they do the same thing for the other recently released retros (royals, 88 3's...)

i know the one you're talking about... tbh i dont like any of them ever since the initial release of the breds at northridge mall i camped and targeted their store and they were too pussified to say no to the fools that cut everybody, pretty much if u muscled your way to the fence and said "me me me" they'd pick you. i got so pissed lol cause i was 5th in the line and got pushed to like 30th so when i started muscling my way to the front, a b!tch asss cop grabbed my arm and pulled me out sayin if i keep pushing im gone. i tried to go back in the line and all of a sudden I "JUST GOT HERE, QUIT CUTTING FOOL" 
So do you still think that shoepalace will do raffle on next week? Did you see any Barkley when you went to the mall today?

it was about 40 people deep. i was 19th. I drove by the wss on sf mission and there wasn't any line... however i overlook wss whenever it comes to these releases. i really really really hope i get lucky with the shoe palace raffle.
The WSS in San Fernando was my spot. I walked in there and got my 11s with no problems, along with the other retros and Nikes. The sought after black/royal 1s were marked down to like $70 :lol: This was why a lot of folks got them in the first place, Js for under $100.

I called them on Friday at about noon and they said kids were starting to line up already. I can't fathom the thought of lining up for shoes (or anything) for that long of a duration...plus I'm too old anyway so online for me only.

You also may want to network with the Invincible folks. If I recall correctly, the owner is an elderly Asian gent who also owns that shoe store at the Northridge mall, the name is Foot Connection I believe. There was a worker who's Asian with glasses...not sure if he's still there or not. They were good folks...always give me a bit of discount on AF1s and such when they first opened in the mid 2000s.

I'm not as knowledgable as my younger days, but where did you camp out at? The only shoe store not in a mall that I know of is Invincible in Reseda. Did you try wss?
I can't access the FB since its private. Shiekhs buys from FNL to resell?
Yes sir.

With all these b/red 11 rereleases, I wonder how many pairs they made total including the dec release. Did they just keep producing pairs? Why can't they do the same thing for the other recently released retros (royals, 88 3's...)
Mayb cuz some people just want to watch the world burn haha

I checked out hoh today for these xi restock Incase someone didn't pick them up with their tickets. Sure enough they were like 5 pairs left and 1 pair in my size but these 4 kids cleaned them out just before my turn in a waiting line
mean.gif

The WSS in San Fernando was my spot. I walked in there and got my 11s with no problems, along with the other retros and Nikes. The sought after black/royal 1s were marked down to like $70
laugh.gif
This was why a lot of folks got them in the first place, Js for under $100.

I called them on Friday at about noon and they said kids were starting to line up already. I can't fathom the thought of lining up for shoes (or anything) for that long of a duration...plus I'm too old anyway so online for me only.

You also may want to network with the Invincible folks. If I recall correctly, the owner is an elderly Asian gent who also owns that shoe store at the Northridge mall, the name is Foot Connection I believe. There was a worker who's Asian with glasses...not sure if he's still there or not. They were good folks...always give me a bit of discount on AF1s and such when they first opened in the mid 2000s.
i know invincible and footconnection are owned by the elderly asian couple. old man at invincible isn't very friendly lol (to anyone)

People bash finishline, but at least they update their inventory..FTL and FA didn't Eastbay was the only one that updated..

When Eastbay updates, consider it Footlocker, Champs, Footaction and Eastbay updating.
They're all the same company, selling from the same stock.

Last edited:
i know invincible and footconnection are owned by the elderly asian couple. old man at invincible isn't very friendly lol (to anyone)
You sure you're not be hostile or intimidated to them? They may have changed, but from '97 until '05 or whenever it was that I bought my last Nikes from them they were great folks. Either way, good luck on your hunt!

You sure you're not be hostile or intimidated to them? They may have changed, but from '97 until '05 or whenever it was that I bought my last Nikes from them they were great folks. Either way, good luck on your hunt!
haha nah its nothing like that, the old man will let u know if they have a release coming up but if you ask something like "how many pairs do you guys have"? he'll go off on you lol. hes notorious for that, you'll know if you ask the regulars that go there. my uncle who i'd consider an og jordan head knew them from the early 2000's and without even telling him anything he talked about the "grumpy asian man at foot connection" lmfao but yeah... thanks alot.

Ordered two pairs on the same account, same credit card, same shipping address and they both are confirmed shipped. Thought there was no way of ordering twice like that? (o_0)

sooooo pissed. camped overnight only to get the last pair they had which was a 14 (i wear a 9-9.5) seems like the spot got like 2 pairs of each size. i sold the 14 for 250, thinking i'd be able to cop a 9 or a 9.5 for 260-270. hell no. resellers in my area go for the kill, asking for 325 firm and ****.... man....  this was my second try too, both times camped overnight and failed. fk the northridge area.
Have you ever tried doing releases online? From my personal experience camping was more of a FAIL until my friend told me he had ease doing his orders online. I thought it was straight BS but I got my 13's last week and my 11's today off of eastbay no problem. I even got my brother a pair off of finishline today. The only thing that sucks is you have to wait for it to come but its def better than camping out. If anything good luck with future releases hopefully this might help instead of camping.

Side note: make sure you have all the sites up on the countdown beforehand to make life easier. just pay attention to niketalk beforehand because people put out the links. Jimmy Jazz usually does releases at 12 (I personally never had luck with them) but as for the major retailers like FL, Champs, Finishline, Footaction and Eastbay they have all worked for my friends and I. 

Back
Top Bottom