Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The death of bots..

For now....

I honestly don't think its going to matter.  For one, many people here who obtained shoes through Memphis and Chronos will now no longer be able to secure their pairs.  Also, before the whole bot wars movement started, people were still unable to win RSVP's.  Its not like everyone was getting RSVP's before the bots came along, and now they don't get any.  I agree the bots have made it more difficult, and the playing field will soon be a little more level, but lets not act like all of a sudden everyone will win all the shoes they RSVP for.

I honestly don't think its going to matter.  For one, many people here who obtained shoes through Memphis and Chronos will now no longer be able to secure their pairs.  Also, before the whole bot wars movement started, people were still unable to win RSVP's.  Its not like everyone was getting RSVP's before the bots came along, and now they don't get any.  I agree the bots have made it more difficult, and the playing field will soon be a little more level, but lets not act like all of a sudden everyone will win all the shoes they RSVP for.

i agree with this tho.

there are still employees that sell RSVPs so us normal folk wont have a chance.

I'm going to say this about shoe prices; then I'm done.

People complaining about $300+ for shoes are mainly younger heads with limited income or college kids with no extra income. How do I know? Because I was once in the exact same boat. Back in '04, when I was 15, I couldn't stand to see OGs go for $250+. I hated it because I couldn't afford it. I'm not going to sit here and act like I was balling between the ages of 15-19. Check my old posts on yuku, I used to create threads to ask other members how they afforded to be deep in the game. Now, $300 dollars for something I want is not too bad. I'm responsible enough to have an account that funds my hobbies.

Can you guys read? IT'S ONLY AT NIKEPORTLAND right now.

Either way, the field will just become unleveled at some other point on it. Before the insurgence of bots, friends and fam were able to get the #hashtag beforehand. 

Unless the circled tag is fully randomized then it's still unfair. If a HUMAN is still looking through DMs...it's still unfair.

Nike needs to produce more or just go back to camping. This RSVP stuff is non-sense anyway. 
in most of these stores cases i dont think a human is looking through the DM's.... Especially how fast they sent out reply's to everyone.

Got FNL Shipping Confirmation.. Breds will be here wed.. Stoked... Really felt like a re-release instead of a supposed restock bs

i doubt it.  prob just saying that to get under peoples skin.  A person must have to be really bored and have a lot of time on their hands to sit in front of a computer, mobile device, etc and keep refreshing every 30 seconds waiting for a random size to pop back up on the website ALL day long.  And what are the odds it's that persons same size.   That's a lot of luck
Ain't even like that. I had just got home. Someone posted a link that they were up and the sizes that were available may have been cancelled orders. Sure enough a 9.5 and 10.5 was up. I jumped on it.

I'm going to say this about shoe prices; then I'm done.

People complaining about $300+ for shoes are mainly younger heads with limited income or college kids with no extra income. How do I know? Because I was once in the exact same boat. Back in '04, when I was 15, I couldn't stand to see OGs go for $250+. I hated it because I couldn't afford it. I'm not going to sit here and act like I was balling between the ages of 15-19. Check my old posts on yuku, I used to create threads to ask other members how they afforded to be deep in the game. Now, $300 dollars for something I want is not too bad. I'm responsible enough to have an account that funds my hobbies.
Exactly haha thats how i was now out of college i  get to relive my childhood haha

Ain't even like that. I had just got home. Someone posted a link that they were up and the sizes that were available may have been cancelled orders. Sure enough a 9.5 and 10.5 was up. I jumped on it.

may be the case with u. but I'm sure there are those who just troll those websites all day long and refresh every few minutes trying to scoop up a cancelled pair

$280 seems to be the market price on Craigslist LA.

For what size? When I put mine up everyone wanted $300-$400 and probably were getting it. Going price was still $300+ as of this morning, with 1 pair of 10.5's for $270 in LA

Thanks a bunch da shoefreak, hooked me up with his twitter RSVP service, I hope I can figure out what I'm doing wrong at sole reserve b4 420

For what size? When I put mine up everyone wanted $300-$400 and probably were getting it. Going price was still $300+ as of this morning, with 1 pair of 10.5's for $270 in LA
I had a pair of 10.5's from the December release up on CL for 260, up until the 15th of this month. Ended up hooking up a friend for 2bills. Noone wants these in LA lol

Back
Top Bottom