Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

In other news, I picked up my pair from Foot Locker at the mall (had them shipped there) but didn't get a chance to look them over yet. Dating back to the OG's, I now have every black & red XI release. :smokin ....still might get rid of them though..lol

long time lurker first post. Was able to get my pair off of FNL Saturday. Came in today and glad they did. They are pristine and really clean. Makes up for initial try during the December release when I tried for over an hour with no luck and no luck in stores. Always wanted when I was younger and now I have them. Thanks to NT for helping out.

Last edited:
anybody still waiting on jj to ship bred xi's from last weeks restock? my order has been in the warehouse since tuesday, meanwhile the foams i ordered last night from jj have already shipped, smh. luckily i already have a few pairs so im not really sweating it if the order does not get fulfilled.

anybody still waiting on jj to ship bred xi's from last weeks restock? my order has been in the warehouse since tuesday, meanwhile the foams i ordered last night from jj have already shipped, smh. luckily i already have a few pairs so im not really sweating it if the order does not get fulfilled.
They should ship soon.  My XIs and foams both shipped today.  They are both scheduled to arrive on Wednesday even though they were ordered almost a week apart.  
mean.gif

long time lurker first post. Was able to get my pair off of FNL Saturday. Came in today and glad they did. They are pristine and really clean. Makes up for initial try during the December release when I tried for over an hour with no luck and no luck in stores. Always wanted when I was younger and now I have them. Thanks to NT for helping out.

Welcome to NT and congrats on your pick up.

Damn got my size 10s today and their still a little to tight. Should of gone up to a size 11, these deff run small. Guess ill be rocking them with no insoles. 
eyes.gif

This was my first Cop in a few years.  Very happy but I do have 1 question.  I did Not recieve a retro card with the shoes.  do they still make them?  just asking bc I used to really like those.  Thanks in advance.

This was my first Cop in a few years.  Very happy but I do have 1 question.  I did Not recieve a retro card with the shoes.  do they still make them?  just asking bc I used to really like those.  Thanks in advance.
No they do not. I believe they stopped making them in 08 or 09 but do not quote me though maybe someone else on here can confirm. 

Last edited:
Traded one of my extra pairs for DS White Cement IV's. And the guy put $30 on top. I'm happy!
I was soo close to that exact same trade last night. I decided against it though and sold the extra xi's today and bought some white cement III 88's with the money. Broke even $ wise, came up shoe wise.

I was soo close to that exact same trade last night. I decided against it though and sold the extra xi's today and bought some white cement III 88's with the money. Broke even $ wise, came up shoe wise.
That's sick too man nice. How much did you sell your extras for btw?

i'd like a pair of these only to paint the midsole black. wouldn't do that to my pair of '95s. however, i'm not losing any sleep or going out of my way to look.
Who would??....Paint the midsole on their Concords......
grin.gif
mean.gif

Oh let me guess ya finger slipped an u meant 96'

If u wanna be OG atleast get the facts right......KIDS ARE WATCHING!!!!!

im a size 9 and bought 2 pairs on release date and they fit snug... so i thought i should get 2 9.5 at finishline and be straight... now they have too much room :smh:

im a size 9 and bought 2 pairs on release date and they fit snug... so i thought i should get 2 9.5 at finishline and be straight... now they have too much room :smh:

I'm a 9 with a wide foot. I had the same exact issue. Either wear the 9 loose or tighten the 9.5 a lil.

Btw. I actually liked the 9.5 better. Sold the 9 and got another 9.5.

It's almost what I have to do now. Buy the 9 an 9.5. Sell the one I don't like

Btw. I actually liked the 9.5 better. Sold the 9 and got another 9.5.

It's almost what I have to do now. Buy the 9 an 9.5. Sell the one I don't like

Smfh I'm from Pasadena, I know 818 is SoCal. Pasadena used to have an 818 area code before they changed it to 626, keep up.
I would hardly consider most places in 818 blood city.
i giggled. what place in the 818 has bloods? 213 dude. if anything, even 310. LOL

Back
Top Bottom