Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^^^ Or... Buying multiple pairs just for those rare cases. What if that was his only pair? It's good to have a back up to the back up pair.
Would have only benefited if he checked them from the start. Either way i doubt Nike would do anything other then a voucher. We all know the outcome.
I got free Fire Red 5s from Nike, after they replaced my original pair that had a scratch. The replacement pair they sent had a yellow spot and the off center jumpman and that lead to a refund and I was able to keep my shoes. Come to think of, the last 3 pairs of Jordan's I bought turned out being free...
nthat.gif

Gang I need some guidance...

I have a pair of Barkley Posite Area 72 in size 13.  Some guy is offering $300 + a Bred XI  in size 14.  Is it a fair trade?

I have a pair of Barkley Posite Area 72 in size 13.  Some guy is offering $300 + a Bred XI  in size 14.  Is it a fair trade?

No its not a fair trade whatsoever! That's an EXTREMELY lopsided trade in favor of you.

That's craziness, def a win for you, but I'm not much of a Barkley posite guy soooo

^Yeah, what they said. You could go pick up another pair of Barkleys for $75 bucks tacked on to the dough he's giving you.

It seems a lot of ppl believe the deal to be in my favor.  Did I mention the Barkley Area 72 are DS and very rare in size 13. 

It seems a lot of ppl believe the deal to be in my favor.  Did I mention the Barkley Area 72 are DS and very rare in size 13. 

If the 11's are DS it's still incredibly lopsided in your favor. The Barkley wasn't that hard to find. Although size 13 is scarce this particular shoe keeps popping up at several HOH/Urban account grand openings. They can still be found at retail around my way. Take the trade while you can and throw in a high five for good measure.

If the 11's are DS it's still incredibly lopsided in your favor. The Barkley wasn't that hard to find. Although size 13 is scarce this particular shoe keeps popping up at several HOH/Urban account grand openings. They can still be found at retail around my way. Take the trade while you can and throw in a high five for good measure.
Aight guys, will do.   Any advice of how to complete this transaction since I live in DC and the guys lives in NY?

You can inspect your shoes in store regardless of who's waiting online outside...
Yeah I always inspect at the counter. Size check, quick quality check, I try to be fast with it to be courteous but definitely give it a twice over. I've always gotten a pair I was pleased with first go but do you think if you found something wrong they'd run back and switch the pair? Does anyone try the shoe on before purchasing?

I have to call ducktales on that story. 2 right side shoes you don't notice in the same box? Being around shoes as long and as much as we all are even a quick once over having 2 shoes of the same side would be easy to spot.

I say pics of all the pairs you have on hand or it didn't happen.

I have to call ducktales on that story. 2 right side shoes you don't notice in the same box? Being around shoes as long and as much as we all are even a quick once over having 2 shoes of the same side would be easy to spot.

I say pics of all the pairs you have on hand or it didn't happen.

You're an idiot. Why would I make up such a story. I've been here since 2006 and I don't post unless it's useful or something important.

I only ordered 1 pair from FNL through the mobile site because I didn't want to get my order canceled (I thought it was 1 per order). I bought 2 pairs from NDC and those came first. I didn't really care about the single FNL pair since I were NOT going to wear them for quite a while. I opened made sure there were 2 shoes and they were the same size with no defects and put them back in and straight to the closet. I'm not going to go HAM and stare and oogle at it for hours on end when I already got 2 pairs from NDC a few days prior.

I already packed it up and printed up the return label from nike. PERIOD. What's the point in lying? If you want I can grab my 2 NDC pairs and grab 2 RIGHT shoes and put them in one box and take a picture for you. Does that get your jollies off?

People these days...

Edit: here is my email for the return label for a refund 3 months after purchase:

click picture for details

Last edited:
YO!!!! WTF!!!

Was going to UNDS one of my pairs of playoff XI's and you won't believe what happened...

I got 2 freaking RIGHT shoes. 2 RIGHT SIDES. WTF. What can I do?

I got this specific pair on release date through fnl mobile as I kept them in the fnl outer box. I remember opening them and checking them out, but I never realized they were 2 right side shoes!!!

Did anyone receive 2 left shoes by any chance??? SIZE 10 by the way.

What are my options? I mean, it's been a little over 3 months from receipt...

Anyone???

I saw this happen to a customer at dtlr

DAMN That sucks..Nike took them back?

Yeah nike is taking them back and refunding me. They didn't even give me any compensation. I was expecting a voucher/gift card for their mistake, but they didn't give me jack ****.

They did pay for return shipping (label) and gave me a promo code for free overnight shipping...wow.

I'm not complaining though. At least they're taking it back 3 months after purchase, which what I was really worried about.

Back
Top Bottom