Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Cumberland Mall finishline if u are in atlanta for the final four this saturday

100 pair mens

100 pair kids

sorry for the noob question in advance but how do i take care of the bred 11s? do i do anything specific after wearing them? this is my first pair of 11s and i wanna keep them as nice for as long as possible. thanks guys. 

sorry for the noob question in advance but how do i take care of the bred 11s? do i do anything specific after wearing them? this is my first pair of 11s and i wanna keep them as nice for as long as possible. thanks guys. 
these shouldnt be that hard to keep up. white midsole cleans with soap and water. id say these were tanks but someone just said their patent leather got scaped by someone stepping on them :/
you dont have to worry about yellowing over time nor do you need to worry about dye from your jeans unless it touches the white part of your shoes.

Don't like that they restocked. Just dropped the value
if you were selling then you should have sold them before the restock. if you are keeping, then value doesnt matter. if you plan to eventually sell, the value will go back up as pairs dry up.

these shouldnt be that hard to keep up. white midsole cleans with soap and water. id say these were tanks but someone just said their patent leather got scaped by someone stepping on them :/
you dont have to worry about yellowing over time nor do you need to worry about dye from your jeans unless it touches the white part of your shoes.
if you were selling then you should have sold them before the restock. if you are keeping, then value doesnt matter. if you plan to eventually sell, the value will go back up as pairs dry up.
much appreciated!

I'd spray them with some sneaker protector. Repels rain and helps repel some of that dirt as well. Other than that the sneaker gel cleaner is another that I'd use.

anyone got a nice, big, high quality pic of a LEGIT pair size and bar code tag inside the shoe?

will rep

Is this fine?

THANK YOU SIR!

repped

I have to admit, I'm quite surprised each and every time I wear these out. The attention and double takes I get, and even comments as if I wearing some limited edition j's. Hasn't these been retro'ed several times already since the 90's? I always passed up on the og xi's, was never a fan of the patent, until this past December. I just happen to be online and aware that they were about to start selling at Ndc. Glad I was able to cop them, now I get why the xi's are the crown jewel.

Last edited:
I don't see y people would sit on more than 2 pairs. Unless u are willing to sell them the only shoe I tripled up was the wc 3. But I ended selling to my freind for retail.

Back
Top Bottom