Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

just got my first pair ever from the eastbay restock. big shout out to everyone in this thread telling me to be patient that morning
Right on! Happy for you

sorry guys I have a question and I am sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it in the thread, but has anyone heard of or received a pair of these that had two different production dates on the shoes? I have three pairs all from finishline champs and footaction and all have the same production dates on the left and right shoe, but my friend just got his pair in from footlocker and I was looking at his pair and the left shoe has a different production date from the right shoe, is this common?

^^^
Not sure about common but it has and does take place. Some were talking about production dates of 08/2012 n 07 or 10/2012

alright thanks bro, rep given

I was looking at them and it was really weird seeing two different production dates like that, I know they are legit they came from FTL

No where near the truth! Maybe, for newer account but I know plenty of MOM and POP's who get smaller runs and fewer non retro models. But I do know that awhile back that Nike tried to flood alot of smaller retailers with crazy stuff, i guess as a test or something but alot of them are still standing.

I was talking to the dude who owns the mom and pop shop around my way and he said Jordan Brand makes you buy shirts, shorts, socks, and other stuff so just to get Jordan sneakers. If you walk in the store you see nothin but Jordan T shirts hanging up just too many to get rid of. He even does buy 1 get the 2nd half on Jordan brand items just to get rid off the stuff he makes a kill in off doin the Jordan shorts

Last edited:
I don't get how I see some people getting fsr on all releases. This dude I see around on a sneaker group gets fsr on pretty much all releases and kobes too

I was talking to the dude who owns the mom and pop shop around my way and he said Jordan Brand makes you buy shirts, shorts, socks, and other stuff so just to get Jordan sneakers. If you walk in the store you see nothin but Jordan T shirts hanging up just too many to get rid of. He even does buy 1 get the 2nd half on Jordan brand items just to get rid off the stuff he makes a kill in off doin the Jordan shorts
Yeah, the shop I'm speaking of just started getting tee's and shorts after the initial Jordan XI Bred release. But the do sale slow, LOL, so I might hit him with the 1 and 1 since i know it's feasible, for him, so thanks! But like I said he doesn't even get alot of the JB non retro's. The only thing I see are Melo's, CP's, SC's, and Retro's. 

because he either got stuck with his extra pairs, can't get the money he wants, or he doesn't feel special when he goes to the mall and someone else has them on!
I'm actually glad it restocked. Not only because I was able to get my first pair(s). Also because since they're easier to get, I don't mind wearing them more often. I don't have the " if I wear these and they get screwed up, then I'm ****ed" Mentality. I can wear them without a care in the world and if they get beat up I have extra.

Last edited:
I struck out in Dec. so if it weren't for the re-stock, I wouldn't have my only pair. The store that raffled the re-stock in my area only had 18 pairs anyway, it's not like 500k dropped again..thankful and grateful.

Love the restock as well! I missed out on the re-release and both restocks, but more than made up for missing out previous chances this time around. I feel like I'm earning a degree in shoeology from all the time I've spent on this damn site! I've spent so much money on shoes it feels like I'm paying tuition, too!!! Glad most got their Breds.

You guys think he's stuck with reseller pairs? That's stupid.

He probably is mad because he isn't exclusive anymore.

These are still selling above retail. Some of you act like they selling for below cost on the aftermarket.

These are still selling above retail. Some of you act like they selling for below cost on the aftermarket.
He may not be stuck with them and yes they are still selling above retail but if you compare 350-400.00 initially to 230-280.00 now, minus fees then yeah that will touch a person in a funny way, if they make it their business to sell. I got a pair for very little over retail/shipping. And that was shipped to me.

He may not be stuck with them and yes they are still selling above retail but if you compare 350-400.00 initially to 230-280.00 now, minus fees then yeah that will touch a person in a funny way, if they make it their business to sell. I got a pair for very little over retail/shipping. And that was shipped to me.

you dont get my point then.
kids, and yes ill say kids, are jumping on dude accusing him of being some reseller just because hes not happy they came back out. thats really immature. every one that has posted in here that wasnt happy about the re-release stated it was because they felt they worked so hard in december just to have them come back out in march and that they dont feel as exclusive anymore.

its one thing if they were selling for galaxy foam money then rereleased. once the dust settled after the december release, they were only selling for about $50 more than they are selling for now.

Back
Top Bottom