Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hey NT! I've been a lurker on the site on and off since 2000, and have posted from older accounts in the past but I guess they've been wiped out since. This will  be my first official post under my new account and I figure what better first post then of my favorite shoe, and the one that got me into sneakers in the first place, the "Bred" XI's.

So on a lazy Sunday I decided to take some photos of the 4 different releases of this shoe. I have a pair from each year from 1995-2012 in deadstock, factory laced condition. I hope this helps people compare some of the differences in the shoe throughout the years (patent leather cut, carbon fiber plate, red tint, etc.). Also, if anyone is interested I can do some side by side analysis on specific pairs. Thanks and hope you enjoy!

Hey NT! I've been a lurker on the site on and off since 2000, and have posted from older accounts in the past but I guess they've been wiped out since. This will  be my first official post under my new account and I figure what better first post then of my favorite shoe, and the one that got me into sneakers in the first place, the "Bred" XI's.

So on a lazy Sunday I decided to take some photos of the 4 different releases of this shoe. I have a pair from each year from 1995-2012 in deadstock, factory laced condition. I hope this helps people compare some of the differences in the shoe throughout the years (patent leather cut, carbon fiber plate, red tint, etc.). Also, if anyone is interested I can do some side by side analysis on specific pairs. Thanks and hope you enjoy!

Your OGs :smokin
Great pictures

Nice bokeh. You already know some site is gonna steal those pics since your tag is easy to remove.

Your OGs
smokin.gif

Great pictures
Yup this is dope!

This is amazing!

Dope *** pic bro

Gah, I have a size 10 and a 9.5 I'm looking to let go for relatively cheap but damn NT won't give me my post counts back so I can't post on the buy/sell forum (until i get 300).

EPIC POST, solestar! Thanks for the pics!

While at work yesterday I happened to see a dude wearing Bred XIs and they were clearly his beater pair...broke my heart a bit to see such a great shoe in such dirty and awful condition, but even all trashed up they still look dope. The Bred XI is going to go down as one of the all time best looking Jordans, point blank period.

Thanks for all the love, glad to see lots of people enjoying this shoe as much as I do!

IMO the og's have the best patent leather cut, in terms of quality, thickness and actual placement on the shoe. Even at 18 years old they hold up (I wouldn't try to wear them but I'd bet they wouldn't fall apart on me). However, the 2001s are a solid second in overall quality, and I have another pair of 2001's I still wear that are still going strong. With that said, the 2012's aren't too bad themselves just the patent leather seems cheaper/thinner, then last the 2008's because of the stiffness of the leather and sole.

I plan to do a few more of these "og vs. retro(s)" comparison shots soon, so keep an eye out!

Back
Top Bottom