Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Quick Question, since I believe I found a Legit DS Pair; If I wear a Size 9 in all other Jordans, would going up to a 9.5 be too big or uncomfortable.  My Size 9s fit me pretty well in most models but I'd hate to go a half size up and fill like my feet are in a Size 10+.  I'm also hoping by just going a half size up that creasing won't be very noticeable or too far down, if my foot happens to not reach the top.  Anyone have experience with this particular issue?

I'm in the minority, I suppose, as I like the PL without the white line. It's more uniform IMO. Agree that the OG had a better quality and on foot feel but I ain't feeling that white outline...

Found the infamous Jordan 11 Step'N Destroyer at Marshall's for $35 :lol:

copped and threw right on eBay for the suckers who pay good money for this thing

Another restock? Wow

At one point I had 5 pairs of these lol these were so easy to get and I never say that about shoes.

I still have two pairs on ice but if I can get a third why not?

Thankfully they will not be available in my size! Don't need any more kicks, and especially multiples!
Is this a footaction only restock, or at all of it's family stores? Hoping for some missed or pairs i regrettably passed on pop up tomorrow as well.

Thankfully they will not be available in my size! Don't need any more kicks, and especially multiples!
Is this a footaction only restock, or at all of it's family stores? Hoping for some missed or pairs i regrettably passed on pop up tomorrow as well.

What sizes are going to be available

Not sure what this means but it says available in some hours... Sorry see it was already posted..

Last edited:
Im thinkin of watching ndc like a hawk the next few tues, weds, n thurs nights from 6-7:30

No gamma restock yet

Ndc is coming and im holding out for a pair of black n red 1s haha

Omg.... I'm stoked... I have to teach my wife how to order these because I will be work... Why does it have to be a Sunday release?!?!

I don't have a pair yet and this is my chance to get one without paying resell and possibly getting a gm....

Back
Top Bottom