Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What's with the site being unavailable. People still want these?
Blessed? How could you not get these?
I had some bills to pay so I wasn't going to get them. My family looked out and I was able to get a pair. I wasn't tripping and worrying about it...they're just shoes[emoji]128530[/emoji] but I got them unexpectedly and it was a blessing[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji]️ So everyone who didn't cop I was just wishing them luck u sucka[emoji]127853[/emoji]

Yes yes!

The combo gift!

That's how I got my first go-kart! 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Traded my last pair of bred xis for a pair of bred Is, wishfully thinking maybe there would be a restock and to my surprise footaction restocked today but I couldn't get my size. O well. We win some, lose some.

They didn't have the waiting period process, once you added to cart it went straight to checkout screen

Guess every restock was easy

well they restocked how many times online and even in stores, you gotta have some bad luck if you couldn't get through once imo.

you act like they were easily available for each restock. the best chance a lot of people got was when they rereleased in march. other than that, it was seriously hit or miss.

i wasn't next to my phone or my computer during that random 7pm nike restock. the quarterly restock was destroyed with the quickness. even this "restock" was tragic. how many "copped" comments did you read in here? not many.

its not like people that missed out last time get first dibs the next time they drop. its a lot of the same people copping over and over.

At one point I won four raffles in one day for these. I guess if you want them you got them

The hell With raffles

I won 3 rsvp for these when you could still get a rsvp

I would guess there are between a million or half a million pairs out there

Last edited:
I'm guessing you weren't born yet when the GOAT wore these for the 1st time against the Sonics...

This

Let me start off by saying I don't even collect shoes anymore but I've been on NT since the Nike Park days and to hear this....

You must be 12 man. These 11's are easily the most loved Jordan of all time. C'mon man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom