Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not read his post? Not his info. It's an eBay resellers. Lol Nike didn't do anything to stop the programs today. Whatever wait you saw was YOU waiting, the people
Without programs. What really caused that is that there are more people with programs,
Not this auto add to cart bull ****. And now there are enough, and we definitely get in first, that YOU are waiting....not the programs. I was able to help 2 NTers with this release online since I have my pair locked in stores. Glad one got his and I was able to use my program to checkout a pair for another.

And get out of here hype men, this ain't the WWF. This shoe is gonna restock so many times the next 2 weeks. Probably 50% of online stock was sold today, there are still plenty more pairs waiting to trickle out. There is no reason at all to go to a reseller now or anytime over the next 5 weeks. But if
You just have to get them today, hit up the Canadian spot for $200 this afternoon too.
soooo....did you not read my post....ive owned up to my misreading

OMG I GOT THRU!!!! lol naw some D Head on ebay forgot to blank out his info... guess his pair aint comin...

resellin is skressful
finna send some pizzas to this nukka house 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just got thru Eastbay, keep trying. I got the timer and error payment prompt, but finally I got through.

you realize how ridiculous you sound right? lol Inactive links? all this ******** to stop bots... If they wanted to stop bots and they cared they would put a question after you click the link that had to be answered by selecting a random answer. NDC doesn't care about people using java script bots that PAY for their shoes...get over it. all this ******** bot theories are annoying.... inactive link, lmao. okay buddy...that would hurt more people than actually help them. don't you realize that? where do you come up with this ****?
Can't make post with dudes getting all sensitive. 
roll.gif
Not wasting my time going back and forward with you about this. At the end of the day, it was just an opinion. I NEVER said this was facts. All that matters is..I copped mine. Hope you got yours. On to the next release!

Kept trying to add to cart on Eastbay....finally got a pair......checked out and hit with a timer that keeps increasing.......doesn't look good 

FTL does give incentive. Join their club and get GC from purchases.

The rewards card takes 30 days doesn't it?

yes but thats the incentive to make you come back.... buy today for discounts on future purchases... same thing that finishline does with its winner's circle.

or you could join eastbay's platunum or gold memberships for free shipping with a yearly fee (cant remember the cost). it pays for itself if you are a regular buyer.

also, did you look at the ship to store option? i think it cuts out shipping cost.... i think

Daaaamn dude posted his ORDER #, ADDRESS, PHONE #, and everything...don't if someone calls Nike and cancels your order so they could come up. Rookie mistake bro.

(Insert facepalm .gif

Last edited:
That sucks.  What size?

The PS version looks straight, gonna hit the local spot and scoop one up soon.
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-9878?productId=prod716406
Nah, I meant the PS version looks straight in comparison to the toddler version and was wondering what size you were trying to grab, lol.  Only a shame you can't predict what size in that version to grab for when he grows into a bigger size.

Eastbay's just playing with my emotions at this point. Got it in cart, get through checkout, "we can't process your order because we can't confirm the stock." :smh: :smh: :smh:

And then on top of it all it kicks me back to the cart with another timer. Why do I keep trying to buy things on this site?

try a different browser to see if that helps.

the Continue button wouldnt work for me in safari so i had to check out in Firefox.

Quality is decent
The whisker dimples arent indented that much in the leather, which I'm sure has been discussed, but still a good shoe

Tongue is a little shorter than the Flints
Thank God for connects
:smokin
Congrats to yall who copped and good luck to those still on the hunt

Last edited:
There is now way you could've have been waiting a week.

The only time I had an issue was when I didn't get a confirmation number then I knew my order would be canceled.

Plus I love FNL because my shoes get here in 1 day due to the factory only being 2 hrs away.
uuh yeah takes them 3-5 business days just to process an order so if an order was on a friday night... so do the math hommie

i mind you i did not mention if these were Js or not

we all dont live right next to FNL
eyes.gif

FTL does give incentive. Join their club and get GC from purchases.
Being that I always strike out on both FTL and Eastbay, that's preventing me from investing in it. FNL has been coming through for me as crazy as that sounds.
Since last year, I haven't missed a release I've tried for on FNL *knock on wood*.  Never thought I'd see the day.  Main reason why I wind up with so many damn WC rewards, lol.

That sucks.  What size?

The PS version looks straight, gonna hit the local spot and scoop one up soon.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-9878?productId=prod716406

Nah, I meant the PS version looks straight in comparison to the toddler version and was wondering what size you were trying to grab, lol.  Only a shame you can't predict what size in that version to grab for when he grows into a bigger size.

my bad. i was thinking PS = the size i linked but my kid was toddler. if this was 6 yrs ago, id buy for the future but the rate that shoes retro, these will be out again when he hits PS sizes :lol:

Auto cart add script didn't work since I also got a dead link from Nike twitter. The link worked later, but I grabbed from FNL. Tried NDC after, couldn't grab nothing. Clicked away on FTL and was able to grab another pair. Persistence. This chrome script was almost my downfall since I normally able to get NDC without script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom