Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do

A-yWj3XCcAAsdOg.jpg:large
roll.gif

^^ I tend to wear my XIII's with jeans so no one can actually see it. If I get a DS pair to stock I'll peel off the hologram cover sticker, but only then. 

w/ jeans you're right it doesn't really matter but I just don't see the point in keeping it on there. That's like keeping plastic film on smart phones & luxury watches makes no sense to me. To each his own tho.

Last edited:
Something isn't right. Two of my Fl in my area is not getting these. I can't use my fl connect now and I had $60 in einner circle credits. Thought i would avoid the online hassle.......guess not

Are these worth coppin? Someone can just pm me thanks. Ill have to find out if some local places are getting em

ROBPZEE612  i ask because i'm wondering if the hologram gets hazy or yellowed because of the plastic i've seen this problem on 13's before i could care less about somebody else's preference.

Last edited:
$230 isn't terrible.
No need to wake up early
"Only" a few bucks over retail
Price you pay for piece of mind
with 2012-2013 retros if i miss i miss i don't sweat it i wouldn't have a piece of mind knowing i paid more than retail on a 2012-2013 retro.

Last edited:
$230 isn't terrible.

No need to wake up early

"Only" a few bucks over retail

Price you pay for piece of mind
with 2012-2013 retros if i miss i miss and i wouldn't sweat it i wouldn't have a piece of mind knowing i paid more than retail on a 2012-2013 retro.

Not sure how to reply but you do know retros have been better recently compared to the year of the cdp and the following years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom