Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I was wondering that too. On another note, ppl might be surprised at release #s come RD. I grabbed my pair yesterday, and checked by another spot to check on a pair for a friend, both spots only had about 20 pairs. Time to lock down pairs if you can.

iPhone pic.
What is the point of limiting a shoe that was released in a pack not too long ago if ur bringing it back out? none as far as i can see

... I'll be trying for 10 pair of these, but I want teo pair of these for myself. I'll be lucky to get 3

I'm going to try for 10 pairs as well, but not to resell. That's how many pairs I'll likely have to go through before I find a quality pair with no glue stains. :smh:

Last edited:
Don't know how im getting these but im getting them

Exited to pick these up. Didn't get a chance to pick up the CDP version and only had these in 97 I believe. Reminds me so much of highschool :smokin

I can't lie, I wish I wanted these. I'm itching for a new pickup. ^^ maybe that's kinda where dvdxtreme was coming from...idk. Anyway, I've promised myself even if these don't sell out here (for some reason im guessing they won't) I will not convince myself to buy them.

:lol: statements like that are the reason why i say 70% of NT is rich or try to give the impression.

Exactly... I aint balling or anything but at least I have my own apartment and pay my own bills, own car, etc... but I don't cop just out of habit... i ain't got it like and even if I did, I probably still wouldn't do it 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom