Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
available on sneakerhead.com now, 240 no tax except cal, rep me and help me out in the future if theres some backdoor link

My sister is in town this weekend so i think ill take her out to eat sunday and after make her enter some raffles with me 
happy.gif

I pulled the trigger at SH. Gonna try at retail too, but this will be close to reseller price anyway, so I might as well make sure I'm getting the real deal.

Thanks for the heads-up. Repped.

These won't resell so high. Considering the bred 13's are going for $200-$225 you over payed for these.... Just saying

These won't resell so high. Considering the bred 13's are going for $200-$225 you over payed for these.... Just saying
A true OG retro. Willing to bet they'd be about the same, if not more. I think the market settles at $260 for these. I sold my 3 extra pairs of bred 13s for $240 each within 4 days. Any other listing in my area is $275+.

I dunno where you're seeing breds for $200. Mine was the lowest in the DFW area.

Last edited:
I can't lie, I wish I wanted these. I'm itching for a new pickup. ^^ maybe that's kinda where dvdxtreme was coming from...idk. Anyway, I've promised myself even if these don't sell out here (for some reason im guessing they won't) I will not convince myself to buy them.
they will sell out instantly.

A true OG retro. Willing to bet they'd be about the same, if not more. I think the market settles at $260 for these. I sold my 3 extra pairs of bred 13s for $240 each within 4 days. Any other listing in my area is $275+.

I dunno where you're seeing breds for $200. Mine was the lowest in the DFW area.

I see them being sold at the same price as the Chicago X's on the buy n sell forum also in my area all the time. The lack of 3m might be the reason as others have said but imo the bred 13's > these 13's. I've always preferred the black and red cw's on all Jordan's though. Because of my favorite Jordan jersey

I'm picking these up since I sold my OG's in 2010. I just hope ppl stop calling them the He Got Game Jordan's. Glad everyone didn't call the White cement 4's the Do the Right Thing Jordan's

Sorry all I'm new on here. Can you point me to some advice (or best forum)on how best to purchase these online on launch day at retail? I know sneakerhead has them for $240 but hoping to cop for retail. Thanks!

LOL you and other dude shop in the wrong places.  $240 is a terrible price for these now and will be a terrible price after RD.  These will resell the same as the blk/red 13's.  Max resell on blk/red 13's is $225 shipped, and that number is not a good deal and is not going up.  Neither of these shoes demand the same resell price as 2011 BC3's nor 2011 metallic 5's in the market TODAY, since the market will be/is flooded with them.

Bartleby, no one should rep you nor will help you out later for posting a link to a GENERAL RELEASE shoe for $70 over retail hahahaha.  And there are no backdoor links, that term was misused anyway, and was for one method of accessing FNL's website through their IP address and going around the SPA page.  It's been fixed and was never on any other retailers site.

Here is a link for a pre-order from Midwest Sole that will be $229.99  Still not a good price.  Resell for their blk/red 13's was $199.99 lol.  And blk/red 13's have been popping up in large numbers the past 2 months every time there is a restock, for retail.

http://www.midwestsole.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-xiii-black-toe-he-got-game-preorder

Here is a link for pre order at 23penny, for $229.99   Still not a good price.  His blk/red 13's were $204.99 after RD.  Kixify has multiple pairs of blk/red 13's under $225

http://www.23penny.com/product/air-jordan-xiii-13-retro-he-got-game-2013

Validity Sneakers, $229.99 pre order

http://www.validitysneakers.com/product/air-jordan-retro-xiii-he-got-game

And these are "company" resellers.  If you somehow miss out on this GR on release day, wait 5 days and between eBay, twitter, IG, CL, and FB....you will find pairs for $200 or less easy.  AND the overseas sites that get GR's sell them for less than $240.  I'm just saying, for anyone else thinking of doing that pre order, only do it if you feel like wasting your money. 

Last edited:
I was expecting a few interesting comments, but not from Twilight fans. I guess you like vampires and werewolves! Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom