Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tired.gif

LOL you and other dude shop in the wrong places.  $240 is a terrible price for these now and will be a terrible price after RD.  These will resell the same as the blk/red 13's.  Max resell on blk/red 13's is $225 shipped, and that number is not a good deal and is not going up.  Neither of these shoes demand the same resell price as 2011 BC3's nor 2011 metallic 5's in the market TODAY, since the market will be/is flooded with them.

Bartleby, no one should rep you nor will help you out later for posting a link to a GENERAL RELEASE shoe for $70 over retail hahahaha.  And there are no backdoor links, that term was misused anyway, and was for one method of accessing FNL's website through their IP address and going around the SPA page.  It's been fixed and was never on any other retailers site.

Here is a link for a pre-order from Midwest Sole that will be $229.99  Still not a good price.  Resell for their blk/red 13's was $199.99 lol.  And blk/red 13's have been popping up in large numbers the past 2 months every time there is a restock, for retail.

http://www.midwestsole.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-xiii-black-toe-he-got-game-preorder

Here is a link for pre order at 23penny, for $229.99   Still not a good price.  His blk/red 13's were $204.99 after RD.  Kixify has multiple pairs of blk/red 13's under $225

http://www.23penny.com/product/air-jordan-xiii-13-retro-he-got-game-2013

Validity Sneakers, $229.99 pre order

http://www.validitysneakers.com/product/air-jordan-retro-xiii-he-got-game

And these are "company" resellers.  If you somehow miss out on this GR on release day, wait 5 days and between eBay, twitter, IG, CL, and FB....you will find pairs for $200 or less easy.  AND the overseas sites that get GR's sell them for less than $240.  I'm just saying, for anyone else thinking of doing that pre order, only do it if you feel like wasting your money. 
All good to know. I'll keep them in mind, the forum is here to help people. There's millions of sites now, hard to know which ones are real and which ones aren't. Repped.
smile.gif

With shipping though, all of these come out to $245. I paid $248 shipped at SH. I can stomach losing $3. I don't use twitter (hate it), so scratch that. CL in Dallas always has ******s asking ridiculous sums of money, which is why I was able to sell my bred 13s so quickly since they were "reasonably" priced (relatively speaking). Quite frankly, I don't have the time to search over and over at all the secondary markets/stores. I used CT for my bred 13s, and that came out to $223 shipped. Sucks that I could lose $25 there depending on the exchange rate at time of purchase, but keeping in mind that I don't have to deal with any possible funny business in customs, I can take a one-time L for this shoe (13s are my favorites <----- somewhat clouds your judgement).  I think the lack of 3M really hurt the bred, and the fact that this is a true OG retro with a colorway easy to style with, I still believe this shoe will have a slightly higher resale market. Just my gut.

I usually have good luck on RD, so if I manage to get it at retail, it's all good for me cause I should be able to flip these at cost or just have an extra to ball in. Either way, I'm okay paying that price since I only grab 4-5 releases a year and this was a must.

Last edited:
LOL you and other dude shop in the wrong places.  $240 is a terrible price for these now and will be a terrible price after RD.  These will resell the same as the blk/red 13's.  Max resell on blk/red 13's is $225 shipped, and that number is not a good deal and is not going up.  Neither of these shoes demand the same resell price as 2011 BC3's nor 2011 metallic 5's in the market TODAY, since the market will be/is flooded with them.

Bartleby, no one should rep you nor will help you out later for posting a link to a GENERAL RELEASE shoe for $70 over retail hahahaha.  And there are no backdoor links, that term was misused anyway, and was for one method of accessing FNL's website through their IP address and going around the SPA page.  It's been fixed and was never on any other retailers site.

Here is a link for a pre-order from Midwest Sole that will be $229.99  Still not a good price.  Resell for their blk/red 13's was $199.99 lol.  And blk/red 13's have been popping up in large numbers the past 2 months every time there is a restock, for retail.

http://www.midwestsole.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-xiii-black-toe-he-got-game-preorder

Here is a link for pre order at 23penny, for $229.99   Still not a good price.  His blk/red 13's were $204.99 after RD.  Kixify has multiple pairs of blk/red 13's under $225

http://www.23penny.com/product/air-jordan-xiii-13-retro-he-got-game-2013

Validity Sneakers, $229.99 pre order

http://www.validitysneakers.com/product/air-jordan-retro-xiii-he-got-game

And these are "company" resellers.  If you somehow miss out on this GR on release day, wait 5 days and between eBay, twitter, IG, CL, and FB....you will find pairs for $200 or less easy.  AND the overseas sites that get GR's sell them for less than $240.  I'm just saying, for anyone else thinking of doing that pre order, only do it if you feel like wasting your money. 
Straight up niketalk elitist we have here... you beat SH price by $10 and you assume everything based on blk/red 13s. Not saying you aren't right but $240 tax free / $230 tax free isn't all that bad. Calm yo self

Sorry all I'm new on here. Can you point me to some advice (or best forum)on how best to purchase these online on launch day at retail? I know sneakerhead has them for $240 but hoping to cop for retail. Thanks!
They don't have a sneaker store near you?

Sorry all I'm new on here. Can you point me to some advice (or best forum)on how best to purchase these online on launch day at retail? I know sneakerhead has them for $240 but hoping to cop for retail. Thanks!
Sorry guy, there's no secrets. You want to cop at retail on RD? Find as many places you can that will be selling the shoe (NDC, FTL, FNL, etc), and hope you get through.

I've had bad luck getting to shoe stores on launch day. I stood outside for 3 hours in 15 degrees once with no luck when the concord 11's were released. . I would rather try online first. Plus, I don't want to be in a crowd of amped up kids rushing the store for some J's

I appreciate the normal reply. Thx. It seems like if I can't get lucky buying retail on launch day there are a number of legit resources I've found on here (sneakerhead etc.) where I can get a legit pair for a little more dough

Lmao. I guarantee I sell these for 300. Some of you need to log off and go in the real world in an urban area. I've watched a guy sell bred 11s for 500 and 475 cash two weeks after the release.

Lmao. I guarantee I sell these for 300. Some of you need to log off and go in the real world in an urban area. I've watched a guy sell bred 11s for 500 and 475 cash two weeks after the release.
these will sell either way but people buying bred 11s for 500 and 475 is an exception. that doesn't happen too often unless they are selling to some 10th graders

Straight up niketalk elitist we have here... you beat SH price by $10 and you assume everything based on blk/red 13s. Not saying you aren't right but $240 tax free / $230 tax free isn't all that bad. Calm yo self

The point wasnt to beat your terrible price. The point was to tell other people in this thread, with obvious people that are new to this, to not think that your link was some sort of good deal.

And to say "are you seriously trying to pass that crap deal off on NTers then TELLING us to rep you and help you later with an actual retail link because you posted a link that everyone knows about, but doesn't post because its a terrible deal at $70 over retail." You don't ask for reps, if you post something worth a crap people will rep you. And the rest was towards the person I quoted that is giving misinformation on where these shoes will be valued on the resell market. People come here for info, not terrible priced links and false, hyped info about shoes. Bartleby...another new NTer that thinks he knows it all and makes pathetic posts asking for reps.

Back to these shoes. Local stores here all have over 40 pairs each, while all other GR retro's this year have only had 12 pairs. Good news for my area.

Last edited:
More than likely you wont have to worry about long lines or amped up kids cause of the whole raffle system now. Not sure if FNL does a raffle in their stores

The point wasnt to beat your terrible price. The point was to tell other people in this thread, with obvious people that are new to this, to not think that your link was some sort of good deal.

And to say "are you seriously trying to pass that crap deal off on NTers then TELLING us to rep you and help you later with an actual retail link because you posted a link that everyone knows about, but doesn't post because its a terrible deal at $70 over retail." You don't ask for reps, if you post something worth a crap people will rep you. And the rest was towards the person I quoted that is giving misinformation on where these shoes will be valued on the resell market. People come here for info, not terrible priced links and false, hyped info about shoes. Bartleby...another new NTer that thinks he knows it all and makes pathetic posts asking for reps.

Back to these shoes. Local stores here all have over 40 pairs each, while all other GR retro's this year have only had 12 pairs. Good news for my area.
period

I doubt it... While there will be a significant amount of quantity demanded, the quantity supplied will be high as well. You may get away with $300 after the first few hours to days after the release. However, these will go for $225 shipped like the charcoals, bred 4, white red 4, and others.

Think pretty much every store has gotten their stock. Checked out my footlocker today and the dude was telling me he was just in the back looking at all the new shoes and not doing his damn job. Raffle for mens sizes next week.

welp. time to get that winning ticket.

golden-ticket.jpg

we're a week away so in a few days the lurkers will be here. good luck to everyone. may the sneaker gods bless us all.

Can I have a rep please....pretty please....with sugar on top????

What is going on..... It's the lucky #13!

Apparently in the real world aka an urban area, they don't have the internet or computers because even Ebay had these for wayyyyy cheaper after RD.  but hey, I guess I don't live in the "real world".

I don't think GApe is an elitist in any sense of the word.  Dude is always posting solid info and seems like the type to actually go out of his way to help you.  He's probably just tired of fake newbies trying to artificially drive up prices on shoes, when the real people buying shoes KNOW the ins and outs and supply and demand.  LIke Grape said, these will be just like the "Bred" 13's and they will settle around 200-220.  Sorry resellers, go troll another thread to pump up the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom