Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Joined Aug 12, 2016
any other discount on the net on the cap and gown?
150$ it's still a lot for these in my opinion...
$50 would be a lot for those disgraces. If someone gave a new pair to me tomorrow for free, I'd put them in a clothes donation box the same day. Not exaggerating. Can't believe a single person wants those at any price.

Joined Apr 25, 2005
$50 would be a lot for those disgraces. If someone gave a new pair to me tomorrow for free, I'd put them in a clothes donation box the same day. Not exaggerating. Can't believe a single person wants those at any price.
So you'd donate so someone else could walk around in those disgraces. Whatta guy!

Joined Aug 12, 2016
So you'd donate so someone else could walk around in those disgraces. Whatta guy!
I almost typed in that post that I would throw them in the trash rather than donate them because I wouldn't want a homeless person to walk around in them looking even more homeless. But then I thought that was inappropriate and insensitive :rofl:

Joined Apr 9, 2017
Only if they are limited... still like the purple 1s coming out later, but if I can't get those, these might work for the right price.

Joined Sep 22, 2014
I have a funny feeling that these are going to do really well.
My theory is that purple Js typically sell really well for two reasons:

1.) Lots of popular sports franchises have similar shades of purple as a primary color (I.e. Lakers, Kings, Vikings, Ravens, LSU, etc. etc.)

2.) More importantly, for whatever reason, there aren’t a lot of men’s retros in purple. Even with OG 1s, which are one of the most popular retros currently, only Grape Gatorades and Court Purples come to mind among literally all the cws produced (I suppose ‘85 OG Purp Metallics as well but few people on this planet have a pair of those). There literally isn’t a single purple cw of 11s either, given how popular that model is as well.

Joined Sep 12, 2018
What can be done for squeaking tongues?

My white/reds, Altitudes, and the white/grey lows all squeak horribly because of the leather tongue rubbing against the interior eyelet stays.

It makes me not wear them.

The black/reds are fine because of suede tongues.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now