Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by tlwbballa23

Can anybody see what Ray Allen is wearin' vs Denver tonight?!

pretty sure he's wearing the 2010 PE's he's been wearing alot this year but i could be wrong

GONNA COP THE WHITE/BLACK 2011'S WHEN THEY GO ON SALE. ONLY COLORWAY I LIKE SO FAR BESIDES THE BLACK/SMOKED BOTTOM ONES.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Just got home from work, cracked open my UPS box and what do I see? I CRUSHED JB box...PISSSSSED!!! Normally I wouldnt care, but these boxes are special to the shoe. Every Sig gets its own special box and this one I might as well throw in the garbage. I called Nike and they couldnt find a white/blue pair in my size. Said the closest they could find was a 12 from NTLA and that would be too big.

Dude said "well, sorry but I can give you free shipping on your next order", Im like "dude, Im a Nike member, I get free shipping on all my orders". He said "well, the best I can do is give you 15% off your next order".

Its not what I wanted, but I guess its better then nothing...
That sucks man and you were hyped about finally getting them delivered so I know you were disappointed. I'd call back and escalate the call all the way up until you can get someone with authority to make things right. On the other hand it's hard to prove NDC is even liable for anything that happens once the package leaves their warehouse. What does the outer box they ship the shoes in look like?

See my post right above this...lol

Well Nike said they were out of 13's in the white/blue all stars ups dropped the shoes off and didn't knock or anyting and my kicks were stolen they said they would replace them but only in the black/white or red/white cause the ble is no longer available I guess I will take the refund even though I really wanted my shoes.

2 words that apply to the 2011's.... IN LOVE!

Wore my all star's to ball in, first time even wearing them tonight with the explosive insoles... LOVED THEM TO DEATH, loved the max air (and 'm use to the zoom air shoes for the past few years) but after trying the Lebron VIII's recently, these feel as comfortable or more so, yet way better in every category performance wise.. Cannot wait to try out the zoom insoles, I think it will suit my playing style better, but overall I love them so much I went back to HOH to pick up a 2nd pair.. Here in NY still sizes sitting! Ordering the red pair from eastbay, can't wait
smile.gif

I just my allstars very nice shoe.now I'm waiting for my order from Sneaker St to arrive tomorrow.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

2 words that apply to the 2011's.... IN LOVE!

Wore my all star's to ball in, first time even wearing them tonight with the explosive insoles... LOVED THEM TO DEATH, loved the max air (and 'm use to the zoom air shoes for the past few years) but after trying the Lebron VIII's recently, these feel as comfortable or more so, yet way better in every category performance wise.. Cannot wait to try out the zoom insoles, I think it will suit my playing style better, but overall I love them so much I went back to HOH to pick up a 2nd pair.. Here in NY still sizes sitting! Ordering the red pair from eastbay, can't wait
smile.gif

nice pic cant wait to get my all stars
pimp.gif
 feelin the socks too

Might pick these up off of eastbay because of the 25% off coupon and free three day shipping for buying the gold membership...$125 still seems a bit too much though......

laugh.gif
went to the local store to try these on...found the right size...then went home to buy online for cheap
how can places like sneaker.st sell a newly released shoe below retail?

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

laugh.gif
went to the local store to try these on...found the right size...then went home to buy online for cheap
how can places like sneaker.st sell a newly released shoe below retail?

I think because of wholesale pricing. They buy X amount for $70 a pair and sell it at $120 for a $50 profit.

Just a thought. Can someone confirm.

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Dc30

^ That's an authentic Wade ASG jersey, right?

Yes sir! Ordered both from NBAstore.com on Sunday got them at my door today! Jersey's are very nice. The new Adidas line is a big improvment. Have an all white and blue ASG Wade coming here from Australia too...will post pix when it arrives!
Sorry to say that but this one is not authentic this is swingman, 
authentic one have no adidas logo on right shoulder and it's made from different materials, numbers and letters are all stitched (double layer in swingman first layer is stitched and second is printed) on and it cost $249,99 not $99,99 like this one but still it's a nice jersey and better shoes
Sorry to say, but you're completely wrong.
Did you even watch the game?

As far as I can tell the only difference between the Swingman and Authentic for this year's jerseys apart from the obvious quality in stitching of letters and numbers, the Authentic has the player's team logo and stars representing ASG appearances on the back, under the neck, while the Swingman simply has the "LA11" logo in place of that.
OK my bad there is adiadas logo on authentic  and you can see on picture that jersey is size M and authentic ones are sized by numbers not letters so i 'am not completely wrong because all other things are true
Nope man... Adidas changed that... Now Jerseys are Lettered and not numbered anymore. Check that link below to learn more about it.

http://sports.espn.go.com...niforms&sportCat=nba

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

zyr12 wrote:

brewcrew17 wrote:

jordan 2011 "QK"

a future version of these?
sick.gif
 totally forgot about those.

ugggh. they are gunna do the lebron and have multiple versions and ruin what started as a great shoe

JB has been doing it a while. They had the team and outdoor ones last year, it's just that no one cared.

My thing is the hyperfuse, Nike is really pushing it.

Yes sir! Ordered both from NBAstore.com on Sunday got them at my door today! Jersey's are very nice. The new Adidas line is a big improvment. Have an all white and blue ASG Wade coming here from Australia too...will post pix when it arrives!
authentic one have no adidas logo on right shoulder and it's made from different materials, numbers and letters are all stitched (double layer in swingman first layer is stitched and second is printed) on and it cost $249,99 not $99,99 like this one but still it's a nice jersey and better shoes

As far as I can tell the only difference between the Swingman and Authentic for this year's jerseys apart from the obvious quality in stitching of letters and numbers, the Authentic has the player's team logo and stars representing ASG appearances on the back, under the neck, while the Swingman simply has the "LA11" logo in place of that.
OK my bad there is adiadas logo on authentic  and you can see on picture that jersey is size M and authentic ones are sized by numbers not letters so i 'am not completely wrong because all other things are true
Deep breaths people...I know it's not AUTHENTIC...I was answering as in it's not a fake jersey, as so many of some of the stuff out there is. It is a regular swingman jersey, but who needs to pay $250 for a jersey when there are better sneaks that you can spend that same money on!! 
laugh.gif
 However on the back of the jersey there is the silver Miami Heat logo with the 7 stars that D Wade has for each all star selection, it's pretty hot. If anyone wants some pix let me know, I'll be glad to post em.
As for the white and blue...the base of the jersey is all white, and the outline on the numbers are blue, just an alternate that Adidas had made I suppose. If you go to the Adidas homepage you can find ASG jerseys for the East that have an all black base with blue numbers. Not sure why they do this, but it's cool to have options. Everybody cool? lol 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

jordan 2011 "QK"

sick.gif
 totally forgot about those.

ugggh. they are gunna do the lebron and have multiple versions and ruin what started as a great shoe
JB actually does the same thing like what Nike did with the AJ 11 back then by releasing the AJ 11 low I.E. with the net instead of the patent etc.
IMO, the 2011 QK looks fine but I think the orgininal 2011 has more individuality. The 2011 QK look very much like the black/red AJ 11 low I.E.

Has anybody else had a problem with the glue on the insoles? The "quick" insoles make a sticky nose everytime I take a step. So I took it out and it seems like they didn't put enough glue to hold the pad and the insole together.. Not a super big issue because I fixed it myself but was wondering if anybody else had that small problem.

Deep breaths people...I know it's not AUTHENTIC...I was answering as in it's not a fake jersey, as so many of some of the stuff out there is. It is a regular swingman jersey, but who needs to pay $250 for a jersey when there are better sneaks that you can spend that same money on!! 
laugh.gif
 However on the back of the jersey there is the silver Miami Heat logo with the 7 stars that D Wade has for each all star selection, it's pretty hot. If anyone wants some pix let me know, I'll be glad to post em.
As for the white and blue...the base of the jersey is all white, and the outline on the numbers are blue, just an alternate that Adidas had made I suppose. If you go to the Adidas homepage you can find ASG jerseys for the East that have an all black base with blue numbers. Not sure why they do this, but it's cool to have options. Everybody cool? lol 
glasses.gif

link to the jerseys?

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Well Nike said they were out of 13's in the white/blue all stars ups dropped the shoes off and didn't knock or anyting and my kicks were stolen they said they would replace them but only in the black/white or red/white cause the ble is no longer available I guess I will take the refund even though I really wanted my shoes.
Sorry to hear that.  I only ship in unmarked boxes, or I  tape over the name with brown tape, and I think stores should too. 

jordan 2011 "QK"

I atually like these. Would be interested to see other colors, but looks like a good summer hoops shoe. If the price is lower, and still has the insole options, count me in when they hit outlet, or at lease discounted pricing.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

jordan 2011 "QK"

I atually like these. Would be interested to see other colors, but looks like a good summer hoops shoe. If the price is lower, and still has the insole options, count me in when they hit outlet, or at lease discounted pricing.
I hate Hyperfuse technology. Horrible for your feet, but I do like the fact that they carried over the separated toebox from the 2010's to this model. I just wish it wasn't hyperfuse. These don't look like a sig shoe though, more like a CP model or a team model. Maybe these are the team 2011's...

Back
Top Bottom