Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

air-jordan-iii-retro-88-gs-08.jpg

Whats with the overweight jumpman? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
MJs gained weight since 88

View media item 251342
Nike sent me this massage...I am so pissed off that these shoes won't be released in europe :frown: ... I don't want to buy some older Jordan 3 wc if I have to pay like 250€ = 350$ if could get new ones with Nike Air on the heel ... That's just sad ...

i wish Nike would send me a massage, with a happy ending and some quality shoes, but seriously i want these but have 2011s plus too much is releasing this year and im kinda sticking to the OG 1s from now on, might be selling off the collection coming soon. i want a Desert Eagle .50 cal

those pics on the last page looking fake :smh: why the hell is this cement print so big on the toes? looks exactly like my early release III's :x

what happen to that poster with the asian girl wearing the c3??? I want that poster

Last edited:
I'll have to agree with you that more often than not theres a bunch of shady stuff happening behind the scenes but that seems to be everywhere in the chi.

Thats exactly why i don't waste my time with raffles but if i miss out on a pair or don't want to be bothered with going online for a pair thats not going to sell out i've had decent luck just walking in there. As for lining up and all that, i don't participate with that BS so i can't speak on those experiences.

Ford city though? Ford city sucks.

Exactly
 I live 5 min away from Ford City and that's not even an option to pick up a new release.

I rather just try online or go to HOH North Riverside where they have the most stock.

i dont understand all this idiot play with the major retailers.

they need to come out and tell us info already, its getting annoying which is making me not even want the shoes

:smh:

lol Yeezy effect. They made a big announcement in January to watch out for a big announcement in March. All the announcement was is the shoe is releasing in June :rofl: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom