Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Gotta say that the 2011 pair was one of the worst creasing kicks i've ever owned. like 3 steps out of my house and it already look like i was just in the slam dunk contest. that being said...gottahavethesenikeairshelpppppppppppppp.
You guys need to invest in some sneaker shields, mine still look ds and I've worn them at least 5-6 times....

You can never please everyone.
when it comes to Air Jordans, these are the complaints I see the most....
"when a retro has poor quality, people will complain, yet the quality on retro Air Jordans have been far from top notch for a while now."
"if a retro has great quality but is a limited release, there will be complaints on why it should be a GR"
"If a retro that's a GR with great quality, there will be complaints on how they don't want to see everyone wearing em in public."
For these 3s:
"has Nike Air, there will be complaints about the quality, and yet we don't even know how the quality will be"
"complaints on how that these will ruin the value of the OGs and comments on just leave the jumpman on retros and never bring back Nike Air again for the collectors and OGs sake
"if the quality is bad, there will be complaints on how the 2003s and 2011s are superior"
"if the quality is just like or near the quality of the 2003s, there will be complaints on how or why this wasn't done sooner....or the timing is wrong, because of the gap btw the 2011s and these"
"if the quality is like the 2011s, people will complain on how these aren't like the 2003s
"if limited...see above"
"if GR, see above"

I've been on here too long to notice almost all or all the complaining that goes on in here. I probably missed some other complaints that goes on here.
Oh welp....Carry on....

Well said sir. And a Cubs fan :nthat:

You can never please everyone.
when it comes to Air Jordans, these are the complaints I see the most....
"when a retro has poor quality, people will complain, yet the quality on retro Air Jordans have been far from top notch for a while now."
"if a retro has great quality but is a limited release, there will be complaints on why it should be a GR"
"If a retro that's a GR with great quality, there will be complaints on how they don't want to see everyone wearing em in public."
For these 3s:
"has Nike Air, there will be complaints about the quality, and yet we don't even know how the quality will be"
"complaints on how that these will ruin the value of the OGs and comments on just leave the jumpman on retros and never bring back Nike Air again for the collectors and OGs sake
"if the quality is bad, there will be complaints on how the 2003s and 2011s are superior"
"if the quality is just like or near the quality of the 2003s, there will be complaints on how or why this wasn't done sooner....or the timing is wrong, because of the gap btw the 2011s and these"
"if the quality is like the 2011s, people will complain on how these aren't like the 2003s
"if limited...see above"
"if GR, see above"

I've been on here too long to notice almost all or all the complaining that goes on in here. I probably missed some other complaints that goes on here.
Oh welp....Carry on....

Well said sir. And a Cubs fan :nthat:

Repped for being a Cubs fan... Also, For the record, one of my superstitions is that I ONLY wear True Blue IIIs to Wrigley 8)

Gotta say that the 2011 pair was one of the worst creasing kicks i've ever owned. like 3 steps out of my house and it already look like i was just in the slam dunk contest. that being said...gottahavethesenikeairshelpppppppppppppp.

I've worn mine probably around 20-25 times. While there is some creasing (pretty sure they came with a pre-crease), they still look great. I thought the quality on the 2011 WC and TB was actually pretty decent.

It would be obnoxious for JB to slap a price tag of anything more than what the recent IIIs have been going for at retail on this Nike Air version.

I've worn mine probably around 20-25 times. While there is some creasing (pretty sure they came with a pre-crease), they still look great. I thought the quality on the 2011 WC and TB was actually pretty decent.

It would be obnoxious for JB to slap a price tag of anything more than what the recent IIIs have been going for at retail on this Nike Air version.

Creasing doesn't really bother me on IIIs... the III is one shoe that looks good when they're beat. That being said, my 2011 BCIII didn't show signs of midsole cracking until 1 year after purchase. I wear that pair about 2 times a week, sometimes more (since RD). They still pretty much look brand new, as well... Just broken in. No need to UnDS any other BCIIIs at this time.

I kinda like this, but I got to say no to this. If Jordan Brand decides to do this then there will no difference between og and retro. Plus all the of collectors will have to stop collecting since there won't be heat anymore since hey are putting back the nike sign.

praying this wont be online only this is a must cop for me slept on these and true blues still kicking myself

NOBODY is ever gonna be happy. Damn, everyone complaining now that they finally give you "Nike Air" on the back. Smh :smh: :smh: :smh:

Oh big deal...they should've never had it off to begin with, and all JB is doing is keeping a few aces up their sleeve in order to entice us with this liimited and exclusive nonsense in order to sell these shoes. Once resellers get ahold of these shoes, the prices will probably be at around $1000, where most people who never owned a pair of OG styled 3's will probably still never know how that feels...........just for Nike Air...think about that...:smh:

I kinda like this, but I got to say no to this. If Jordan Brand decides to do this then there will no difference between og and retro. Plus all the of collectors will have to stop collecting since there won't be heat anymore since hey are putting back the nike sign.

Huge difference between og and retro. The elephant print and shape are different but the retros will be wearable.

I swear JB does it on Purpose, just like the 1's when they have air and the jumpman, no matter what it has Nike Air on the bottom of the shoe.
This one get the Nike air and now Jordan is still stuck on the bottom.

Hilarious, what a troll job by JB.

My guy can put nike air on the back of the threes right now with a heat process...so its just the same retro with nike on the back...not worth goin crazy over imo

To bad they can't retro quality.

Nike air on the back will make these no different from the 2011s.

Hell they might come out worse.
Will try to cop to resell tho since everyone is going crazy

My guy can put nike air on the back of the threes right now with a heat process...so its just the same retro with nike on the back...not worth goin crazy over imo
Wasn't there a youtube tutorial on how to do this? Can't seem to find it anymore. JB prly had dude executed.

The argument that OGs will somehow "lose their value" was always a bunch of bs to me. OGs are OGs no matter what. collectors gonna trash their og shoes now? Nope. theyre shoes. They wont last forever. i wore all my shoes, even with the little itty bitty creases, chipped paint and piss-yellow soles

QFT!!!!

And Gentry is an idiot. My 00 Fired Red V's 99 Black IV's are DS, and I would be overjoyed if they released the Fire Red Vs next month with Nike Air. While my 00 V's have sentimental value, they really do me no good just sitting there. I would love to have a pair to wear.

After further review, I have decided to not cop these.

Only worn the 2011 pair once since RD.

Although the NA is nice and all, spending $100 more on a c/w that I still have technically DS just for a logo change is kind of absurd.

IMO.

Perhaps if I didn't own the 2011 version I would cop, but oh well.

More money saved for other releases.

Hope all you "not interested" folks stay away come release day
wink.gif

Originally doubled up on the '11 release but have since beat one pair and sold em. This could be my chance to get another pair but pride won't allow me to pay over retail.

After further review, I have decided to not cop these.

Only worn the 2011 pair once since RD.

Although the NA is nice and all, spending $100 more on a c/w that I still have technically DS just for a logo change is kind of absurd.

IMO.

Perhaps if I didn't own the 2011 version I would cop, but oh well.

More money saved for other releases.

Man, thinking about that 2011 WCIII RD almost brings me to tears haha... I walked in the afternoon of RD and they still had my size. One of the last releases I can say that about. 2011 was a fun year (before the Concords), never even considered lining up, because at my spots, there was no need. But as we all know, that is a thing of the past.

Back
Top Bottom