Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

LOL he was exaggerating... no cancellation emails, just shipping confirmation ones
tongue.gif
Lol, I mean no disrespect. Your good ppls beta. But I thought you said that last night, maybe I am off.  
wink.gif

it's pretty clear that these are the same shoes, same quality as the 2011's just with NIKE AIR on the back tab...

its pretty clear yo *** is quite lawrys ..talking overnighting for $25 is a reseller move :rofl: ..just shut up fam :lol: :lol: :rofl: counting someone elses money ...if he wants to resell them for $1000 whats it to YOU? not a damn thing :rofl:

dudes in here like the world is gonna end cuz you dont have these SHOES :smh: :rofl:

HERE COME THE LAUGHS FOR THIS THREAD ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

JUST THOUGHT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO OVERNIGHT THESE ARE THE "HEY LOOK AT ME" TYPE.... OR TRYING TO CASH IN SELLING THEM $500 TO IDIOTS WITH CASH TO BURN.

BUT IF YOU ARE RICH AND INPATIENT GOOD FOR YOU...NOT MY BUSINESS AND I CAN CARELESS.... SENSITIVE CHILDREN...

JUST VOICING MY OPINION BUT YALL THINK I SOUNDED LIKE AN A** WHATEVER...

NO SALTINESS AT ALL FROM ME... AND I WON'T RAISE OTHERS SODIUM LEVEL BY TELLING HOW MANY PAIRS I GOT.
The guy calling people out for being the "hey look at me" type is the one who writes this **** in all caps and tries to toss in a subtle brag about how many pairs he got? NikeTalk is straight comedy sometimes. 
roll.gif

JUST THOUGHT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO OVERNIGHT THESE ARE THE "HEY LOOK AT ME" TYPE.... OR TRYING TO CASH IN SELLING THEM $500 TO IDIOTS WITH CASH TO BURN.

BUT IF YOU ARE RICH AND INPATIENT GOOD FOR YOU...NOT MY BUSINESS AND I CAN CARELESS.... SENSITIVE CHILDREN...

JUST VOICING MY OPINION BUT YALL THINK I SOUNDED LIKE AN A** WHATEVER...

NO SALTINESS AT ALL FROM ME... AND I WON'T RAISE OTHERS SODIUM LEVEL BY TELLING HOW MANY PAIRS I GOT.
YOU'S IS
tumblr_m7lnue8gMQ1r6jx3c.jpg

yeah I'm a douchebag who likes to brag... I was just out of my mind when I was helping people getting RSVP's for FREE during the holidays :rolleyes

Been periodically checking if the ebay pairs have been moving and they really havent. They may hit 300.

I have to be honest, I went in with a negative mindset. Talking about I haven't been successful with eastbay for a minute. I clicked right away, all I got was error with adding to cart. I was fainting out, till I kept on till I saw it hit. Thank you eastbay, nice to be back !!  
nthat.gif

so if I got an email confirmation from NDC, im good to go , correct? Paypal says the payment is still pending...i need these shoes

with so many folks getting to cop online (some multiple pairs)... the quantity of these shoes must have been in the 100,000? or maybe even more....

Last edited:
i think i read someone say that fnl didnt get its shipment yet.
nah bro i been waiting all day for update so i can relax keep us updated on yours i will to
Thanks for the info

I never had a problem with Finishline cancelling on me but I havent ordered through them since last May so I am nervously waiting but if it gets cancelled it is what it is

Last edited:
Paypal has a procedure to make sure funds are secure, and then they put it back in your account than take it back. So dont worry its like you guys havent done online before. I understand the uncertainty but if you got the email confirmation just be calm and patient you will be blessed soon. 

with so many folks getting to cop online (some multiple pairs)... the quantity of these shoes must have been in the 100,000? or maybe even more....

these were a GR, idc what anyone says

like i said yesterday, we got DUPED!

Back
Top Bottom