Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

JUST THOUGHT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO OVERNIGHT THESE ARE THE "HEY LOOK AT ME" TYPE.... OR TRYING TO CASH IN SELLING THEM $500 TO IDIOTS WITH CASH TO BURN.

BUT IF YOU ARE RICH AND INPATIENT GOOD FOR YOU...NOT MY BUSINESS AND I CAN CARELESS.... SENSITIVE CHILDREN...

JUST VOICING MY OPINION BUT YALL THINK I SOUNDED LIKE AN A** WHATEVER...

NO SALTINESS AT ALL FROM ME... AND I WON'T RAISE OTHERS SODIUM LEVEL BY TELLING HOW MANY PAIRS I GOT.

translation

tell me how my *** taste ...in your best shaq voice

:lol:

good you got your pair(s) fam :lol:

JUST THOUGHT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO OVERNIGHT THESE ARE THE "HEY LOOK AT ME" TYPE.... OR TRYING TO CASH IN SELLING THEM $500 TO IDIOTS WITH CASH TO BURN.

BUT IF YOU ARE RICH AND INPATIENT GOOD FOR YOU...NOT MY BUSINESS AND I CAN CARELESS.... SENSITIVE CHILDREN...

NO SALTINESS AT ALL FROM ME... AND I WON'T RAISE OTHERS SODIUM LEVEL BY TELLING HOW MANY PAIRS I GOT.

actually, people that order over night learned how nike processes orders. they probably wanted to make sure their order didnt get canceled.

over night orders get processed and shipped 1st. then 2nd day then ground. if you are the 1st to order but ordered ground and the next person ordered next day, guess who gets processed first?

actually, people that order over night learned how nike processes orders. they probably wanted to make sure their order didnt get canceled.

over night orders get processed and shipped 1st. then 2nd day then ground. if you are the 1st to order but ordered ground and the next person ordered next day, guess who gets processed first?

The cats out the bag. :\

Last edited:
They still haven't released my order to ship. Smh even after I called them. The waiting continues...

Ironic that a dude who says he copped PAIRS of the same shoe is trying to call someone else out. Worry about your PAIRS my dude.

Yeah I understand on securing the orders logic with overnight shipping... I've only done it once with NDC and it was for the Y2's :D

Lol didn't you get like 13 pairs ? 

NO SALTINESS AT ALL FROM ME... AND I WON'T RAISE OTHERS SODIUM LEVEL BY TELLING HOW MANY PAIRS I GOT

View media item 256276

Last edited:
So happy, got my confirmation email as well from eastbay,  now back to real news,  Got  keep up on the cop killer in LA/OC/IE/SD  everyone be careful!!!

The cats out the bag. :\

dont think that cat was even in the bag to begin with

thats been common knowledge for ever

2 purrrsss from FNL!
I was salty at first that all these 2012's members will getting theirs but 3 hours later. BAM!

So they're having these in store on the 23rd?

Lol didn't you get like 13 pairs ? 

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: xiii pairs ...srs

i hope you get slapped with 14 cancellation emails :lol:

Nice to see your pair arrived... But meng that elehant print has a mismatch... I hope mine don't arrive like that. NIKE QC is no bueno...
The left shoe looks like it has elephant print from the 2011 pair... smh thats not good.

dont think that cat was even in the bag to begin with

thats been common knowledge for ever

It is to most people that take this culture serious, but for all the noob buyers and NT lurkers they might not have known. Until now....:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom