Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^different midsoles though, so it'll play out differently-ironically, if you will, a lot of these cheap garbage retros getting released now
will be ds & wearable 10-15 from now

i got a question....sorry if this has been asked before...for those who scored multiple pairs..did u have them shipped to the same address under different names? Reason i ask is becuase the rep canceled my order because i got an order placed thru FTL and Eastbay and she said i was only allowed to have one per address

People in the UK don't care about Jordan's, why do you think they allow them to be bought by US customers

These aren't hitting $600 in three months, they will settle around $300 with Grapes coming out
Nobody knows where they will settle. That goes for the people saying 600 and the people saying 300. Let it play out.

I was curious that he would offer cash on top of it. Seemed a little too sweet. I didn't know the trade value on these or the breds.

I was curious that he would offer cash on top of it. Seemed a little too sweet. I didn't know the trade value on these or the breds.

Bred prices have settled, I'd strike with these while the iron is not bc I can assure you these fall to around $300 in the coming months

If I were to guess, I would say between 350-450. So lets go in the middle at 400. Just a guess. 

Thanks. I really like the 88s but I get worried about the early paint chipping along with the white. I wasn't selling them but the bred 11s were the one shoe I would trade for so I hit up Craigslist to see who responded. Would you say the breds hold up better than 3s in general? Do they run similar to size? Any help is appreciated.

View media item 260187
Don't ask how but in copped some crimson 3's today on the slide. Retailers are already getting them in stock...Went to the mall to pick up my RSVP for 1 figter foam, came home with foams, squadrons and crimsons! what a ****** up release weekend with all this snow! I love it...

Don't ask how but in copped some crimson 3's today on the slide. Retailers are already getting them in stock...Went to the mall to pick up my RSVP for 1 figter foam, came home with foams, squadrons and crimsons! what a ****** up release weekend with all this snow! I love it...
Damn you had a busy day ! How are the crimsons ? Do you like ? I heard they look better in person. Show us an on foot bruh ! 

Good day!!! Smooth like Mike.....

Resale prices ALWAYS go down
since when? 220- 250 seems to be the norm with GRs since as of last year (too early to call these last few months) with the expection of maybe the Chicago X's which I think will raise eventually and fire red and military 4s. 

only time I'll see pair for 200 is either because it's vnds or they need quick cash

Resale prices on the current 'Bay market are steady, dont fool yourself because you see a few ppl catch decent deals.

Pairs will dry up in a few months, and the price will settle somewhere around where they are now. NA is a big deal.

and Eastbay/UPS Talm'bout Thursday delivery. 
mean.gif

oh well.

Back
Top Bottom