Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Dude I miss the days of reserving sneakers, I used to always pay about a month in advance at my local FNL then all the sudden they said no

Pretty sure it was the CG11's that started it
I think for us it started with the military's no ? Tell me that wasn't the best ! Damn ! No headaches, nice and neat. Don't have to get up at 7 am or stalk your computer. Shoot you can go after making eggs and ish. I loved my Saturday pick ups, cook one on the way down. Then get nice and good for Saturday, you know you were running out in your new kicks that night. Believe that !!! 

Last edited:
Orders got fulfilled? With same card, different name?
Yep, they both will be here Monday. I thought I was done with the first order, actually got a pair from the twitter link at around 5:30, came here and saw the "back door" so I picked up another pair...and that one processed 2 hours before the twitter link pair. Even though they shipped at the same time.

I think for us it started with the military's no ? Tell me that wasn't the best ! Damn ! No headaches, nice and neat. Don't have to get up at 7 am or stalk your computer. Shoot you can go after making eggs and ish. I loved my Saturday pick ups, cook one on the way down. Then get nice and good for Saturday, you know you were running out in your new kicks that night. Believe that !!! 

I can't remember exactly but I remember the 2011's being reserved

It's crazy they sat on shelves for a couple weeks then the boom hit and you can't get anything anymore

Anxiously awaiting for my pair!
smokin.gif

I can't remember exactly but I remember the 2011's being reserved

It's crazy they sat on shelves for a couple weeks then the boom hit and you can't get anything anymore
Lol !! Yes sir !! Out of control !! I don't know what to say, it's just like this crazy new fad or something. In the past 1-2 yrs, things got stupid.  To get kicks now, you got yo have a trick up your sleeve or a game plan. You guys hear that ? You need an effin game plan to drop two bones on kicks. Lol I would never believe. If I didn't see it !! LMFAO 

Last edited:
I was thinking of copping a 2011 pair for cheap but i can't find an auction for less than 200 so I'ma just wait to see if i can double up on these this upcoming weekend

i can care less what people want its what i want if i can have them with na in the back so be it. if i could get 11's ds for 160 gimme ...to each its own
i hear you, I got DS 11's and these on the way as well. But I still love my 11's and I won't chop em. Ill keep both, one for back up when my pair is done. But damn I don't know about 160, that's amazing. Ill take one for 160 too !!!!!

Last edited:
Stop saying its the same shoe....It's like calling those Chicago Bull 1's the same as the 94's .

Everyone a few weeks ago complained about not having a Nike air in the shoe now that we have it, we say "oh it's the same shoes" cooooooool so I better not see anyone say jack when JB drops the Grapes

i hear you, I got 11's and these on the way as well. But I still love my 11's and I won't chop em. Ill keep both, one for back when my pair is done. But damn I don't know about 160, that's amazing. Ill take one for 160 too !!!!!
lol im just saying he asked if i wanted them because the have na on the back implying the obvious ...man how many times has it have to be said in here  stop judging join dates......but na im good with my bc 2011 ,true blues and my soon to arrive 88's ,and when bc 88's come out trying for those because they got na on the back 

Last edited:
The price of the 88's will just go up because when all the people in the UK can't get their pairs & no US release, I see these hitting $600 in 3 months

Hi eastbay rep, I got a tracking # from you guys. But when I punch it in, there is no info. Can you please take a peak and see if I have the right tracking #. Thanks

Dude I miss the days of reserving sneakers, I used to always pay about a month in advance at my local FNL then all the sudden they said no

Pretty sure it was the CG11's that started it
Pretty sure it was because they got caught. Same thing happened to the old manager at my Finish Line for the BC3s. A guy was at a different FNL and asked the manager there if they're doing pre-orders. He said no, and he said, "Oh word? The FNL at a different mall is." That manager said, "Oh really?" Hit up the DM and he got fired.
Pre-orders, reserves, pre-sales, etc. are completely against company policy. Doing that could take away their Nike account.

The price of the 88's will just go up because when all the people in the UK can't get their pairs & no US release, I see these hitting $600 in 3 months

People in the UK don't care about Jordan's, why do you think they allow them to be bought by US customers

These aren't hitting $600 in three months, they will settle around $300 with Grapes coming out

Back
Top Bottom