Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

What are size 13's going for in DS condition and the Black Cements in VNDS with no creases in size 13? I am debating getting rid of all my shoes except for 1's. Thanks for all info

Hmm interesting

Tbh, the Nike Air treatment on the Cement 4s and Maroons have really spiked my interest back in the 88s. And personally don't have any issues material wise or execution on the w/c 4 just the price tag but ohh well.

These are my feelings too!!! But if I'm being honest it's WC4 > BC3 > WC3 > BC4..

These are dope, not $600 dope though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'll wait for a re-release before I fork over $600 for these.
Yeah I can't justify spending over $300, especially now that the TB is retroing with NA this fall.

White/Cement III is literally my favorite sneaker of all time and I still wouldn't drop $300<

What are size 13's going for in DS condition and the Black Cements in VNDS with no creases in size 13? I am debating getting rid of all my shoes except for 1's. Thanks for all info

I'm thinking about throwing mine on Stock X. Everything is DS. It seems to be a safe way to move high priced kicks. Tired of dealing with the trolls and flaking in the groups and ebay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom